Harbor Manor & The Lodge

1667 Sheridan Rd, Noblesville, IN, 46062

Reviews of Harbor Manor & The Lodge

JohnR October 10, 2014

My mother has been a Medicaid resident at Harbour Manor for over a year and has always received the best of care from a very loving staff. There are many activities that she enjoys including bingo, sing-a-longs, story telling, poetry reading, outings, magic shows, Sunday worship, performing musicians and singers and a beauty shop where she gets her hair done every week. Mom is 97 and I visit her at least 3 times a week so if there were problems with resident care, I would have been aware of them by now. And, most importantly, if I thought there was a better facility for Mom than Harbour Manor, I would move her immediately. Mom thrives there, has friends and her mood is always positive. Working in a nursing facility is a very demanding and difficult job where you must love taking care of many residents (and their families!) From my point of view, they deserve a 5 star rating.

Livehappy December 11, 2013

The worst place , I would find my father soaked in urine all the time and they would just leave him like this . The worse place on earth .

About Harbor Manor & The Lodge

Harbor Manor & The Lodge is a nursing home in Noblesville, IN that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Harbor Manor & The Lodge for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Harbor Manor & The Lodge

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/01/17)

• Overall: