The Manor at Blue Water Bay

1500 North White Point Rd, Niceville, FL, 32578

Reviews of The Manor at Blue Water Bay

Marion9 December 01, 2013

I liked the Manor very much. It was ten miles from here. I would recommend it because I thought it was a very nice place. It was very clean and there were a lot of things going on. They had several types of people staying there and they were all very friendly. Everybody I met there were very helpful. They were all wonderful and the physical therapy looked good. My friend said the food was good and they even served wine twice a week. Everything about it was good and I would put my loved ones there.

lpretlow August 09, 2013

This facility that my mother (age 87) stayed in during her rehab from a broken pelvis was wonderful from the moment she was wheeled in! Her stay was 28 days and they welcomed her with loving kindness from the get go. All benefits and patient responsibilities were very clear and they even assisted with ordering equipment needed during and after her release. Her meals were planned with a personal meeting with the dietician. They have a very caring staff and my mother felt safe there.

About The Manor at Blue Water Bay

The Manor at Blue Water Bay is a nursing home in Niceville, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The Manor at Blue Water Bay for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Manor at Blue Water Bay

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/01/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 105784
  • Ownership Type For Profit Corporation

• Resident Capacity 120