Bride Brook Health & Rehabilitation Center

23 Liberty Way, Niantic, CT, 06357

Reviews of Bride Brook Health & Rehabilitation Center

February 24, 2012

By Mr.Medical

I had my knee fused following a motorcycle accident. I was a resident at Bride Brook Health and Rehabilitation Center for duration of four month. During this time I received medical treatments, and physical therapy at this location. I was able to be in constant contact with my family and friends with the availability of the internet and the personal telephone. I was not impressed with the meals offered here but certainly have had worse during my days in college at the cafeteria. I was the youngest resident and received much attention from the older inhabitants of Bride Brook Health and Rehabilitation Center. The staff was relatively responsive although I did not have any dire situations that required immediate assistance. The amenities are slim and I did not use them due to the nature of my visit and also my lack of interest in movement. I would give them a four out of five rating.

Features of Bride Brook Health & Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Bride Brook Health & Rehabilitation Center

Bride Brook Health & Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Niantic, CT that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Bride Brook Health & Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Bride Brook Health & Rehabilitation Center