Niagara Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

822 CEDAR AVENUE, Niagara Falls, NY, 14301

Reviews of Niagara Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

December 02, 2015

By mollyawhite

This place is the worse nursing home- First my uncle was up there- He fell, had stuff missing- He was there and not too bad, but died very quickly- My mother in law is now up there- She has sat in her own diaper for two hours while is was soiled- We had to go up there at 1 AM to change her diaper, and the nurses were so rude- I have heard nurses state I hope the call is not bad, when a patient calls for help and another nurse said "it is only bad if you answer their call" My mother in law has congestive heart failure and her legs are terrible- They refuse to help her-make her wait hours to go to the bathroom, and this place smells so bad- I have worked in other facilities and I never smelled something so bad in my life- We are working on getting her out of here- They refuse to bath her- refuse to give proper care- She almost died up there, and she is only here for rehabilitation- This place needs to be shut down- Worse nursing home ever- The care is poor- staff is poor- and nothing is being done- our next step is contacting an attorney- If we cannot get her out of here- The same thing will happen to her as my uncle-

May 01, 2014

By Chris67

This has to be the worst place ever I hate having to go see my mother here but everywhere else is so expensive. The workers are always so rude and nasty the place is never clean and they give poor care to the people who live here they barley change her diaper or bath her but once a week her room is always so dirty things go missing from her room they take things that are provided by family for their own use. Just a horrible place

September 06, 2012

By anonymous34

Right now, my mom is in Niagara Rehabilitation Center. I would not recommend this facility to anybody. The biggest thing is it smells in there. And I understand with nursing homes they do occasionally have smells. They have their few good ones in there too, but once they thought somebody important is going to come see her, they make sure there were no cords on the floor where you could trip over them, and that she was taken care of. Mom's been there since March, but she doesn't want to move either. The one place that she wanted to go into, they have a 5-year wait. They're very much in demand and they're very nice place and everything. If we move her into another place, then her friends can't come visit her, so she doesn't want to leave.

Features of Niagara Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Niagara Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Niagara Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is a nursing home in Niagara Falls, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Niagara Rehabilitation and Nursing Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Niagara Rehabilitation and Nursing Center