Elite Eldercare Nursing Home

Reviews of Elite Eldercare Nursing Home

4.875 8
Average Rating:
Caring507258 March 27, 2012

Five stars are not enough! The superbly qualified and extremely attentive staff gave my father the best of care, and have continued to be in close and caring contact with my now widowed mother. This is a business run and staffed by a family of high ethics and strong moral character. Peace of mind was mine.

skhairr March 23, 2012

What a wonderful facility! I cannot speak highly enough as to how pleased our family was with the support provided for our Dad. If you want around the clock care on a personal level from people who develop a loving relationship with your loved one, this is the place to go. Your loved one will not stay in bed or sit in a corner waiting for attention; instead, they will be the center of attention at this great home. We are so happy we found Elite Eldercare-it was an answer to our prayers!

Michael Hester March 23, 2012

As my mother and father aged, it was becoming evident that as the son "living in town", it was going to be my responsibility for eldercare management. Mom and Dad, both in their 90's, like so many of that generation, had made no real plans, just saying they " would know when they needed someone". Of course, it is just the opposite; the elderly will probably be the last to realize that they need long term care.

I think this statement is representative of the situation in which many of us "children" find ourselves. Health care is no stranger to me. I was an Army medic, I have nursed family members as their primary caregivers in hospice situations and have been a pharmacist for over 40 years. That being said, I was not prepared to handle eldercare for my own parents without help.

Our family was fortunate when we met J. and T. Sturdevant. As caregivers, they bring a level of professionalism, experience and knowledge of the needs of the elderly that is unsurpassed in the industry. They taught us that it was not only their job to care for and keep safe our loved ones, but also to maintain and increase the quality of their lives. My mom now "lives" with her friends T. and J.

Not everything is perfect in her life -- after all, my mother is 95 and moods and realities can turn on a dime. But, as professionals, T. and J. take care of these situations. The Sturdevants know that it is important to protect the family from the patient as well as to protect the patient from themselves. I am sure that I speak for my entire family in saying that it has been a Godsend to have the Sturdevants in our lives. Our memories of "Mom-Grandmother-Great-Grandmother" and of these times will be all the better because of T. and J.

Michael Hester

From Elite Eldercare Nursing Home

Virginia's Friendliest One-to-One Registered Nursing Care in Our Brand New Oyster Point Family Home Currently, One Resident Opening.

Do you know someone in need of nursing care, who does not want to be institutionalized? Elite Elder Care offers the most accommodating and friendly care available in Virginia - not a nursing home, but a nurse's home - where we can give the personalized care your loved one deserves.

We can do everything a nursing home can do, however, it is what we do NOT have that sets us apart: strangers, noise, smells, schedules, rotating staff, waiting for help, and boredom. We can offer far better care in our low overhead family style, and do it for less than an average nursing home! Sometimes "Bigger is Better," but when it comes to daily personal care, Family-style beats INSTITUTIONAL STYLE any day!

If you would like to visit or just meet us, your place or ours, call us at (757) 660-7703. Don't delay, one opening fills fast; our last guest stayed seven years!

Location of Elite Eldercare Nursing Home