Crystal Cove Care Center

1445 Superior, Newport Beach, CA, 92663

Reviews of Crystal Cove Care Center

lease August 11, 2011

If I could give it no stars I would!

Even though they slapped new paint on the walls, rolled out new carpet & added a few chandeliers this place is unorganized, unmanaged & horrible for anyone's mental health. There are literately seniors rolling around alone in their wheelchairs yelling their family names & nurses do nothing.

My Mother went in for simple rehab after knee surgery, mind you she is pretty self-reliant, and they couldn't get her meds straight. That started the whole train wreck because either she was in terrible pain or so drugged up she didn't know who I was. I tried to speak to the nurse about it, I tried to speak to the managers about it, I even tried to speak to the head "minister" but it never changed until I pulled my Mother out & took care of her myself.

If you love your loved one, DON'T GO HERE!

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Crystal Cove Care Center

Crystal Cove Care Center is a nursing home in Newport Beach, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Crystal Cove Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Crystal Cove Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Crystal Cove Care Center