Bel Air Manor

Reviews of Bel Air Manor

rehabpt December 11, 2015

Best Place. Great staff

FRANCES1017 July 17, 2015

My parent has been several times. When you first go there, everyone is accomidating. The service from nurses and aids are not the best. They are not all bad. Just a matter who you get. I always had to chase for information and felt I was out of the loop. The aids I found the worse. The bed side manner to your loved one is rude and short. These are ill people in this home, and they should be treated as a person and with respect. The food there is cheap and unhealthy. I will think twice about returning a loved one there.

Caring73961450 November 28, 2013

Bel-Air Manor was a newer facility. However, I was not thrilled at Bel-Air. They didn't seemed to know one hand and didn't seemed to know what the other hand was doing. I had to talk to the aids and nurses every day to get information. I was not happy with Bel-Air and I would never go back there. It had a rehab area on one side and had a physical rehab with machine in one end of the building and above that was the rehab area of Bel-Air. But they also had facilities of convalescent homes.

About Bel Air Manor

Bel Air Manor is a nursing home in Newington, CT that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Bel Air Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Bel Air Manor

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: