The New Jewish Home, Manhattan

Reviews of The New Jewish Home, Manhattan

3.3

November 26, 2013

By Sonia3

My parent was in Jewish Home Lifecare for a rehab. They were very kind to her and she did well there. She was able to learn how to walk again. I didn't have any complaints about this facility. They were as good as it can get considering that they're working with sick people. My parent didn't get any wounds when she was there and they moved her constantly. Also, she was able to have somebody there that spoke her language. I just wished that they had more therapy for her, rather than an hour or two in a day. Overall, I have to say that it was a good facility.

April 18, 2013

By Caring 4703

I was in the Jewish Rehabilitation Nursing Home for almost two months. I won't recommend that place. Not everybody in there was nice.

Features of The New Jewish Home, Manhattan

About The New Jewish Home, Manhattan

The New Jewish Home, Manhattan is a nursing home in New York, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The New Jewish Home, Manhattan for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The New Jewish Home, Manhattan