Terence Cardinal Cooke H C C

1249 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY, 10029

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Terence Cardinal Cooke H C C

Caring0798 May 14, 2013

I chose this facility because it was the only one that would take him at that time. They were very, very good to him. It's a very nice facility, very clean and everything was good. It is under Catholic charities and it didn't cost anything.

family at terrance July 08, 2012

The staff here is very nice and knowable of each patient. I love the parties they throw for the residents and their families. The only reason I would rate it a 4 is i don't feel they are as clean as they should be and it does feel more like a hospital than the pervious facility he was in.

w.a.daponte August 13, 2008

My loved one stayed here

Hell on earth. I blame tcc for the untimely death of my fiancee Millie Medina. The nurses are either uncaring or downright harmful. I personally saw a nurse physically assault my Millie by squeezing her arm to cause her pain because she was crying. This happened in front of a social worker, who did nothing. My millie's laptop computer was stolen while at tcc.

About Terence Cardinal Cooke H C C

Terence Cardinal Cooke H C C is a nursing home in New York, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Terence Cardinal Cooke H C C for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Terence Cardinal Cooke H C C

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: