Isabella Geriatric Center | Nursing Home

515 Audubon Avenue, New York, NY, 10040

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Isabella Geriatric Center | Nursing Home

Caring2763 March 17, 2015

Isabella seemed like a vibrant community. There were lots of resources within the facility. It had a high staff ratio. The room was nice, but it was a bit small. There were nice views in the room. There were lots of activities. For admittance, Isabella seemed to be like limited followup. When inquiring and in terms of navigating admittance there, the staff wasn't good with following up.

Mary101557050 November 11, 2014

I was able to visit a friend of mine at Isabella Geriatric Care. It is a very decent place. The staff is kind, attentive, and helpful. We were pleased with them. When I visited one time they have a program going on like music and therapy. My friend loves it. She is in a shared room, and the residents are not spending a lot in their room. They are more engaged with the activities.

bill11 January 07, 2013

DON"T GO THERE.My husband was humiliated and disrespected by the aides. One walked in on him in the bathroom and when he protested, said "I've seen him before." This was after REQUESTING SOAP IN THE BATHROOM.. On another occasion, an aide delibertely seated him so inconveniently that he could not transport himself in a wheel chair to leave the dining area Consequently he urinated in his pants. This place is a nightmare. They make there money in any way they can. A NIGHTMARE

Mr. Swanson December 04, 2012

It was very nice. They were all very friendly. The one negative thing was that it was not very bright in there. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal, but they might as well have had the lights off in there..

gc369 October 01, 2012

think the facility was well maintained and looked very good compared to the other facilities I have visited. It was very large and had a variety of things for the residents to do. There was always staff around and willing to help. The outside was well maintained. Some of the other facilities I had been to in the past had an unpleasant odor as soon as you entered. This was not the case at this facility. The patient room was clean, there was no garbage lying about and the nursing staff was attentive to the patients. During mealtime there were staff members in the dining room, to assist in feedings. The dining area was clean; the food was fresh and at the appropriate temperature and someone came to pick up the food trays within a reasonable amount of time. Overall my visit with my friend was extremely pleasant and I felt that she was getting the best possible care since no one was able to be with her 24 hours a day.

maiya May 16, 2012

I really like this facility. My grandpa says that he feels great there and that the staff is really good. I have seen by myself that the staff is well educationed and organized. They pay attention to all of their patients equally. The rooms and corridors are well-lit and nice painted. In each room there is enough room not to trip over anything. Also, there is a TV room, where patients can talk and entertain themselves. They are good at making matches also, my grandpa has met a friend there and now he shares a room with her. The food is great, portions are big and yummy. Visitors can come anytime at afternoon and take a walk with relatives or friends if they want to. There is a park near, only for patients of the facility. It has a lot of trees, and paths throughout. I must say that if I will ever need care of this type, I would like to go in this facility.

About Isabella Geriatric Center

Isabella Geriatric Center is a nursing home in New York, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Isabella Geriatric Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Isabella Geriatric Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Isabella Geriatric Center