Ocean View Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

2810 South Atlantic Avenue, New Smyrna Beach, FL, 32169

Reviews of Ocean View Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Lynn25 December 31, 2013

My mother is at Oceanview Nursing Center. She's there at the current time and as soon as she is able to walk on her own, she will be released. The staff are extremely helpful. Their rehab people are really skilled. The physical building is not much to look at, but they are amazingly capable – the staff are really, really good.

MAD! April 04, 2012

I hate to even rate this a one star. here is what I just wrote Oceanview: My father recently was in Oceanviews care. I am HIGHLY disgusted with the social worker there. Not only is she rude and insensitive and talked to my father and I like we were uneducated idiots, she gave misinformation regarding his oxygen which his life DEPENDS on. I do not get what was going on there...almost like Ocenaview was passing the buck to turn a bed...My father has been here in NC with me one week and is back in the hospital. I was led to believe, by staff there, he was ready to be released. Cleary, after being on a ventilator here for two days he was not. The hospital staff here in NC is dumbfounded with the type of care he got there. Granted the nurses are nice and the doctors are nice, but no MDs I have run across here have a clue why he would be released from there. And again, someone should teach the social worker there some skills in customer service. Highly disgusted...highly.

Betty'sgirl July 26, 2011

Oceanview nursing home in Fla where I placed my mom last Dec. has been a blessing to me. my mom has full time skilled nursing care and a staff that is right on top of any issues that come up. They have regulat Dr. visits and open to visitors at any time. If needed the patients have access to physical and occupational therapy

About Ocean View Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Ocean View Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in New Smyrna Beach, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Ocean View Nursing & Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Ocean View Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: