Consulate Health Care Of New Port Richey

8417 Old Country Road 54, New Port Richey, FL, 34653

Reviews of Consulate Health Care Of New Port Richey

Dee63 December 12, 2015

Mother was there after a leg break...giving her drugs that weren't necessary, fed hot dogs when she needed special diet, made her do physical therapy on arm that had a fistula. Whole place is just dirty and run down.

helper97 March 21, 2015

I would not recommend this facility if you have a loved one that needs rehabilitation. My father entered the facility and beside not having the physical therapy department pass on the results of his assessment to the nursing department or other staff, they told me to call anytime to find out how he was doing, then avoided my calls and didn't return them when I left a message. I had to ask for a towel and washcloth, which remained in the room seven days. The blinds didn't open, close, nor were you able to put them up nor down. The covering for the wire on the wall for the television was hanging out of the wall. The wastebasket covers were never used, but garbage was put in the can anyway. When I covered the can, the lining was taken out and never replaced. There was a dead bug that stayed under his bed for seven days, so obviously no one was cleaning the floor in that area. He was either not gotten out of his bed to his wheelchair, or he was left in it too long. People would yell down the hall for one another (staff) and say things like, I am glad I am not working tomorrow. I am sure that made the patients feel good. Some of the staff worked very hard and answered lights, and took very good care of my father, but the majority stayed around the nurse's station and just talked. Razors, soap, washing items from other patients were still in the drawers, when my father was there. Plus some of his clothing ended up missing after a few days. He will not be going back there.

About Consulate Health Care Of New Port Richey

Consulate Health Care Of New Port Richey is a nursing home in New Port Richey, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Consulate Health Care Of New Port Richey for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Consulate Health Care Of New Port Richey