North Ridge Care Center

Reviews of North Ridge Care Center

2.0 8
Average Rating:
Grieving now July 04, 2014

My mother a resident there was becoming very ill. We kept trying to tell the staff but they would just brush it off. She started displaying end of life signs which were obvious to us but the staff would not do anything for her. She was brought by ambulance the next day to the hospital and died 24 hours later. Getting her to the hospital earlier would not have saved her but she would have been in less pain if brought in earlier. I am very sad about this situation.

beware of poor care April 23, 2014

This is not a place you want to send someone you care about or love. The care here was spotty at best. This is not my first nursing home experience and was quite stunned by the staff and poor facilities. There was always trash of some type on the floor when I would arrive. The room wreaked like urine. The bathroom would have feces on the toilet most days. Our relative could not walk at the time and needed help to do everything. Pressing the call button meant waiting 20 minutes and someone would eventually stroll in and just look at you. Half the employees wear their name badges backwards so you can't see them. The staff forgot to bring meals twice that we know about. I also question whether all of the medications that go to a patient are making it to them. Our relative received a painkiller and a couple of other pills daily, relatively at the same time everyday, some days it was a no show. When I inquired about it strangely enough it was time for medication two minutes later. Patients were constantly asking me to please help them, although there was plenty of staff just as close to them as I was. I helped them when I could but was disgusted by a staff that refused to make eye contact with anyone or help patients with basic dignity issues. We had an item go missing the first day, do not bring anything with even miniscule value here.

OT81 September 02, 2012

Inferior care. Unable to deal with dementia

About North Ridge Care Center

North Ridge Care Center is a nursing home in New Hope, MN that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact North Ridge Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of North Ridge Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of North Ridge Care Center