Top nearby Nursing Homes:

Golden Hill Nursing Home
64px
Posted by Anonymous111351350 August 21, 2015
3.0

The Golden Hill Nursing Home facility is old. My mother has a semi-private room, and it is not very nice. She has a very loud roommate, and she is very unhappy there. She has been complaining about getting the same food all the time. They serve the same thing. They give her a soup and a sandwich for dinner every night.

Golden Hill Nursing Home
64px
Posted by jamesv6161 March 10, 2012
4.0

Within the period of the last two years, a friend of mine asked me to visit his aging father in the nursing home. I simply went to visit to encourage the older gentleman, and to show him that he was cared about and important to others. Upon arriving at the facility, I entered a clean and organized lobby area, with signs pointing me in the direction of the patient's room. The lobby and hallways seemed clean and organized. There were no noticeable foul odors or stains and such in the areas that I travelled to the patient's room. The staff looked busy and attentive, noticed me, but did not question my presence in the building. Having worked at a good nursing home for about 6 months, back in the 80's, I thought that this nursing facility compared favorably. Arriving at the patient's room, everything seemed to be in order. The patient looked well cared for, not disshevelled, and seemed content. The patient's room looked normal. The patient did not complain to me about the staff or any other matter. I would consider using this nursing home, if I knew someone that needed the homes services. I must admit, I did not do a THOROUGH inspection. I simply made observation in the course of a normal visit to one of the home's patients.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 395003

Health
2.0
Overall
2.0
Quality