Kirkwood Manor

2590 LOOP 337 N, New Braunfels, TX, 78130

Reviews of Kirkwood Manor

Jerry Kempe June 21, 2012

I have visited your facility many timed in the past three years to visit some of my dearest friends. Although all of them approached the nursing home setting with reluctance,even when their stay was for rehabilitation they soon became comfortable and confident.. After they were settled in and developed their routine all reported a very caring and competent staff. In several years of visiting your facility I have not heard one complaint. All have felt well cared for and were confident that there care could not have been better. Jerry Kempe

crystal22pecan January 21, 2012

My great grandmother Marjorie Lauchner was a five month resident at Kirkwood Manor. I was impressed by the polite staff and the time they spent helping my great grandmother. My great grandmother was always attended to when she did or did not need assistance from the nurses. The doctors were also in quite regularly and were patient to answer questions that our family, including my grandmother, asked. One day, I was priveleged to join my great grandmother in the physical exercise therapy gym. I was able to help out in assisiting the nurse coach my great grandmother through the leg stretches she was asked to perform. When my great grandmother reached a certain limit where the exercises were getting uncomfortable, the nurse was very generous and allowed us to immediately change course and go to her private room. The place in all areas was well sanitized and smelled nice. All of the staff were well groomed and considerate of the patients. Anytime my extended family came to visit Marjorie from further parts of Texas, the front desk people directed them where she was. She changed rooms a few times, and that was never a hassle whatsoever for the Kirkwood Manor staff.

Tess96746 August 06, 2011

I have visited Kirkwood Nursing Home on many different occasions, to visit friends and to volunteer during special events. I have always found it immaculate, with cheerful, helpful and caring attendants. They offer a wide range of services, rehab and recreational opportunities. You can bet that is where I will go when the need arises.

This facility is conviently located in the beautiful Texas Hillcountry, at the corner of Hwy.337 and Hwy 46. A brand new shopping complex is just across the highway, which is especially nice for visitors who want to take gifts to their loved ones

About Kirkwood Manor

Kirkwood Manor is a nursing home in New Braunfels, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Kirkwood Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Kirkwood Manor

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Kirkwood Manor