Nursing Homes in Nevada County, California

Nursing Homes in
Nevada County

Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Nursing Homes including 2 reviews for Nevada County Nursing Homes providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.

Caring.com has a rich library of articles about senior living. We suggest that you start with: What You Should Know About Nursing Home Costs and Assisted Living or Nursing Home?.

7 Nursing Homes in Nevada County, California

Sort by:
  • Tahoe Forest Hosp. Ext. Care

Truckee, CA 96160
    "My mother in law was in the skilled nursing facility for a couple of months recovering from a back injury that left her temporarily paralyzed from her lower back down her legs. the day shift staff..." More
  • Meadow View Manor, Inc.

Grass Valley, CA 95945
    "Meadow View was recommended to me by another care facility when my Alzheimer diagnosed husband broke his hip and was no longer ambulatory. I took him there because I was told they continued to..." More
  • Find Local Costs for Nevada County, CA
    Find Costs
    Need help? Call (800) 609-2693
    • Get valuable cost information
    • Access to over 72,000 reviews
    • View amenities and photos
    By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. You also consent to be contacted by a Caring Family Advisor to explore senior living options at the number provided above using automated calling technology. This consent is not required to obtain our services. We’re always here for you at 800-952-6650.
  • Horizon West Meadow View Manor