Glendale Center Nursing Home

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Glendale Center | Nursing Home

January 06, 2012

By RobertHope

My girl friends grand father is a resident there now. My grandma and aunt stayed there a few months ago for about a month. Its a nice place, The first time i went there i was surprised to be greeted by a big fat orange cat. I also felt it had a kind of "homey decor". As i walked to my grandmas room i noticed the "dinning room" with a big flat screen tv with some residents playing wii on it laughing and having a good time.I wont lie i liked the place already. After walking down a large hallway i found my grandma's room. More homey then nursing home. It had a large stand up closet next to each bed and a tv hanging from the ceiling next to each bed. Not to bad i thought. My grandma on the other had was much less happy to be there (understandably so) and wasn't afraid to let the staff know it too! That's what surprised me about the staff, they just took it with a smile never getting mad at her or anything. They were very professional. I haven't been to many nursing homes in my life, but i can tell you it was pretty nice. Im sure my grandma could have been placed in a worse one for the same money. They even let me take her 130 pound German Shepard into her room when i would visit! So in a nutshell no its not the best facility but its pretty nice and the staff were happy and professional. Id recommend it to anyone.

Photos of Glendale Center

Features of Glendale Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Glendale Center

Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.

Map of Glendale Center