Greenhills Health and Rehabilitation Center | Nursing Home

3939 HILLSBORO CIRCLE, Nashville, TN, 37215

Reviews of Greenhills Health and Rehabilitation Center | Nursing Home

Classee February 04, 2015

Do not send your loved one here. They are very short staffed. The place was dirty and the food is horrible. You are lucky if the patient calls for the nurse when they come. Some times they never come.

Karynn May 29, 2014

My mother-in-law was at Greenhills Health and Rehab. The place was horrendous. They didn't change her clothes. We found my mother-in-law wet 24 hours in the same clothes and dirty. We complained to them and they said it would never happen again, but it happened again four days in a row. They came in and changed my mother-in-law, but then they didn't wash her off, so it was like using the same clothes again. That's not the only complaint we had. It was constantly something, like not changing the linens and not cleaning the room. We were there every day, and I said, "What would they be doing if we weren't here?" It was really scary. The security seemed to be fine, though. Their food was OK; I would say it was mediocre.

lilypadrees November 09, 2013

Excellent care. My mother was there after hip revision surgery in 2012. The day staff was very attentive. The night staff checked on her every 2 hrs for medication and saw to her needs.

When she was able, they had her in physical therapy daily. They had plenty of activities and refreshments for the residents and their family members and a therapy dog who comes around once a week to see the residents.

Another plus is they allow a family member to stay the night if the resident wishes it.

I highly recommend Green Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center to those looking for a place to recover and receive therapy.

About Greenhills Health and Rehabilitation Center

Greenhills Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Nashville, TN that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Greenhills Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Greenhills Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Greenhills Health and Rehabilitation Center