Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Greenbriar

Reviews of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Greenbriar

Overview of Ratings

2.5

February 11, 2015

I looked at Greenbriar (Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation), and everything looked good, but it was not going to accommodate the things that we needed. However, they had a rehab for the people who were off from surgery as it is a nursing home. They answered all my questions.

January 08, 2015

By Joseph34

Kindred Greenbriar was nice. It was well staffed. The first place I looked at I liked a little better, but this was a very cool second. They had it down to a very fine system. They were very efficient, yet you felt very comfortable when you walked in. The customer service was awesome. It was very well maintained. It was immaculate.

December 14, 2014

By Leonard patrick

This place is a ripoff. They billed medicare to the max,and after they lost my moms dentures refused to pay for them,refused to pay for one half the fee for new ones.

July 09, 2014

By Deeply Grateful

I recently had occasion to spend 4 wks at Kindred Transitional Care & Rehab -Greenbriar (KTCR-Grn). When I arrived, I had a violent case of intestinal issues and a very infected Venus Statis Ulcer on my right calf which I'd let go for over a year. The very qualified, experienced & kind doctors, nurses & aides on all 3 shifts provided me with excellent care. In fact, the wound care I received for the ulcer was so thorough, the plastic surgeon felt no skin graft would be necessary. Also, I had tied myself to an electric motorized power chair for over 2 yrs and could barely stand up on my own. Today, I can stand to do my dishes, vacuum and cook with only the use of manual walker for some support. As I continue on my road to independence from the "chair", I owe so much to the physical & occupational therapists at KTCRGrn who worked so dedicatedly with and for me. And during what could seem like hours of empty time in my room, the Activities ladies would show up with their smiles and invitations to join a group for Bingo or a musical performance in the Main Lobby. They would pick me up in my room for the activity and deliver me back, too. I never felt alone. I KNEW always that help of any kind at any time of the day or night was a close as my "call button". I don't want to omit mentioning the laundry staff who brought up my clean clothes with a cheerful greeting. If my parents were still alive, I wouldn't hesitate to place them in the care of these exceptional professionals at KTC&R-Grn.

April 18, 2013

By linda48

My husband's got dementia and is staying at the Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation because it is the closest to where we live. The food is very good. They have entertainment coming in throughout the week, movies, Bingo and Blitz. The staff is very nice.

June 23, 2012

By Friendofdementiapatient

The nursing staff in this facility is second to none. They take very good care of the patients. Checking a patient out for an afternoon, lunch or a day is very simple provided you provide the staff with the necessary information such as destination, time of return, etc. The nursing staff is willing to answer any question that is asked by visitors (while protecting the patients' privacy) and treat each patient with utmost respect.From the patient point of view, we have been told several times that he is extremely well cared for. The staff members keep the patients active and involve them in games. This is above and beyond what many facilities that offer care for patients with dementia offer.Overall, this facility offers plenty of activities for patients, liberal visitation policies and they take excellent care of patients. Having been there to visit both in the rehabilitation area and the long term area, I rate their service as extraordinary.

June 13, 2012

By maxton24

The facility is home based. Very clean and comfortable atmosphere. The staff is one of the best. They are right there lending a helping hand if they are needed.The facility is in a very good location and is near by. We do not have to travel far for the facility. The staff and very friendly the minute you walk through the door there is always someone there to great you. They come in and check to make sure the patient is comfortable.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Greenbriar

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Greenbriar

We provide specialized short-term rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home, as well as long-term care in a safe, compassionate environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Greenbriar