The Chateau at Moorings Park

130 Moorings Park Drive, Naples, FL, 34105

Reviews of The Chateau at Moorings Park

Margo2 June 26, 2013

I just took out my ex-husband from The Chateau at Moorings Park. He was there for his rehab. It was a beautiful facility. It was clean. He had the most beautiful suite and he had wonderful meals. The staff there was wonderful. They were very attentive and very caring. There was always somebody coming in his suite and checking on him, making sure he was okay or if he needed anything. My ex-husband was so unkind but they put up with him. He was giving them a hard time, not wanting to stay there, refusing to eat and refusing to do physical therapy. However, they were so patient with him. They really took care of him even though he was being too difficult. They're great. If I ever need them again, I will absolutely use the Chateau at Moorings Park. I highly recommend them.

loving_daughter October 13, 2012

My mother went to live in Moorings Park about two and a half years ago. The facilities are wonderful, she enjoys herself and has made friends (and also now has a boyfriend there.) While it is a retirement community and not a nursing home, they do have a doctor and two nurses on staff. The medical staff mostly tends to routine issues of the elderly, but can also advise if a resident needs to go get a more thorough evaluation involving hospital tests. It is a source of comfort to my mother just having them there, knowing she can call someone if she needs them. Residents can prepare their own meals if they want and are able, or buy into a meal plan. My mother uses the resident meal plan, but doesn't like it very much. In my opinion, the food is very good and well prepared like one would find at a restaruant, and my mother's complaints are largely about her own limitations. I like the place and give it five stars.

sho191 June 25, 2012

I cannot imagine that there are facilities better than this. Starting with the staff who take time to completely answer all questions and provide a complete orientation upon entering. The rooms are above average, bright with drapes and carpeting, and very cheerful.The nursing staff is very professional and there are doctors on staff also. The rehabilitation is thorough and the staff also keeps you will informed of progress and offers suggestions.The meals are to the point of being gourmet. Residents can eat in the dining room and place orders ahead of time or at the time of the meal. Family is encouraged to eat with the residents and again the food is absolutely excellent. Everything about the care at this facility is extraordinary.

About The Chateau at Moorings Park

The Chateau at Moorings Park is a nursing home in Naples, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The Chateau at Moorings Park for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Chateau at Moorings Park

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: