St Patrick's Residence

Overview of Ratings

3.7

March 04, 2015

By 8611

I spoke to numerous people whom all recommended St. Patrick's residence. The staff were cheerful and polite. Happy staff = Happy residents. Residents were clean, well groomed and dressed nicely. All residents seemed happy. CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN. I'm a clean freak and found this place to be very clean. The building is old but in excellent condition. In my opinion, if the staff fail to care for the facility they also fail to care for the residents. Therefore, an old facility in excellent condition is better than a new facility. Everyone eats the same meals as the residents- including guests. We thought we wanted a private room. However, each resident has window access/view in the Semi-private rooms. Plus, there is another resident to watch.

September 10, 2012

By CarolynT

We have talked to St. Patrick. We've taken a tour, we've done the preliminary evaluation of the facility, so we're kind of on the road with that one. We just have to wait for a few months before we make any major decision. It's probably going to be fantastic. Overall, we were very pleased with the place. The staff was very accommodating, very nice, they answered all our questions, and they provided information. I can't say enough nice things about them. Right now, everything is fine, we're good.

May 10, 2012

By cja1101

St. Patrcik's was a 5 star facility for my Mom. They gave my Mom excellent care. I would recommend this facility for any family looking for a loving compassionate skilled facility. My Mother passed at St. Patrick's and they provided us a church for her service and viewing. It is a faith based facily run by Nuns in the Carmilite Order. They were wonderful.

Features of St Patrick's Residence

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About St Patrick's Residence

St Patrick's Residence is a nursing home in Naperville, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact St Patrick's Residence for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of St Patrick's Residence