St Patrick's Residence

1400 BROOKDALE ROAD, Naperville, IL, 60563

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of St Patrick's Residence

IL paralegal July 14, 2015

My great-aunt was at this facility for about 18 months. Her daughter raved about how wonderful the people were to her and her mom. I visited my aunt there a few times, and I was impressed with how clean it was. The staff seemed engaged and very caring. It has a nice chapel which my aunt really enjoyed going to for daily mass (for as long as she could). As she got worse, she moved to a different floor, and the care was consistently wonderful. I thought the rooms were very hospital like, and not large, but it was impressive for the quality of the care, and the cleanliness.

In addition, my friend independently placed his mother there in 2009. Both my aunt's daughter and this friend said separately to me that they thought this was an excellent facility, and would like to be placed there when they are ready for full time care.

inconspicuous April 21, 2015

My father was a resident of this nursing home for a little over 2 weeks. He constantly complained that the place was terrible. I found the attendants and nursing staff to be totally apathetic to the needs of the patients. My father was recovering well the first week. The second week he was very lethargic. He died a few days later. The staff did not even notice he was dying until it was too late.

8611 March 04, 2015

I spoke to numerous people whom all recommended St. Patrick's residence.

The staff were cheerful and polite. Happy staff = Happy residents. Residents were clean, well groomed and dressed nicely. All residents seemed happy.

CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN.
I'm a clean freak and found this place to be very clean.

The building is old but in excellent condition. In my opinion, if the staff fail to care for the facility they also fail to care for the residents. Therefore, an old facility in excellent condition is better than a new facility.

Everyone eats the same meals as the residents- including guests.

We thought we wanted a private room. However, each resident has window access/view in the Semi-private rooms. Plus, there is another resident to watch.

CarolynT September 10, 2012

We have talked to St. Patrick. We've taken a tour, we've done the preliminary evaluation of the facility, so we're kind of on the road with that one. We just have to wait for a few months before we make any major decision. It's probably going to be fantastic. Overall, we were very pleased with the place. The staff was very accommodating, very nice, they answered all our questions, and they provided information. I can't say enough nice things about them. Right now, everything is fine, we're good.

cja1101 May 10, 2012

St. Patrcik's was a 5 star facility for my Mom. They gave my Mom excellent care. I would recommend this facility for any family looking for a loving compassionate skilled facility. My Mother passed at St. Patrick's and they provided us a church for her service and viewing. It is a faith based facily run by Nuns in the Carmilite Order. They were wonderful.

About St Patrick's Residence

St Patrick's Residence is a nursing home in Naperville, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact St Patrick's Residence for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of St Patrick's Residence

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of St Patrick's Residence