Alden Estates of Naperville

Overview of Ratings

3.1

January 24, 2015

By Kathleen104976950

Alden Estates was like a hospital, but I think the people were very friendly. They told me some things about the place and took me around. It was OK.

March 29, 2013

By April5

I chose Alden Estates because of the location. The staff were very accommodating. I had no complaints about the facility.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Alden Estates of Naperville

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Alden Estates of Naperville

Alden Estates of Naperville is a nursing home in Naperville, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Alden Estates of Naperville for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Alden Estates of Naperville