Alden Estates of Naperville

1525 SOUTH OXFORD LANE, Naperville, IL, 60565

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Alden Estates of Naperville

DOLe December 15, 2016

The staff is wonderful! I have had my husband here for several weeks and have not encountered any of what the other reviewers have encountered. I feel that he is safe and comfortable and very well taken care of and I rest easy at night knowing this. I would definitely recommend Alden Estates of Naperville without hesitation!

MKHAN November 16, 2016

My mom was admitted here a month ago after her knee surgery. She was in there for 2 weeks and they were truly the worst 2 weeks of her life. First she was given antibiotics without consulting a doctor because they THOUGHT she had an infection. Those meds gave her an allergic reaction and instead of stopping them right there the nurse MANNY kept giving them to her for another couple of days. She couldn't walk so she would usually need someones help to go to the bathroom, but they would not show up for at least an hour and would be really rude. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE! I would not recommend this to ANYONE!

Caring109488250 April 17, 2015

At Alden Estates of Naperville, they have a caring healthcare people -- e.g., nurses and nursing assistants. The rooms looked good. During good weather, the residents would come out and sit in their chairs outside. However, the facility had a bad smell.

Kathleen104976950 January 24, 2015

Alden Estates was like a hospital, but I think the people were very friendly. They told me some things about the place and took me around. It was OK.

April5 March 29, 2013

I chose Alden Estates because of the location. The staff were very accommodating. I had no complaints about the facility.

About Alden Estates of Naperville

Alden Estates of Naperville is a nursing home in Naperville, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Alden Estates of Naperville for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Alden Estates of Naperville

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: