Munster Med-inn

Reviews of Munster Med-inn

3.5 6
Average Rating:
sofialeka April 14, 2012

As far as the staff goes, they knew what they were doing but they were not very kind or helpful. I remember times when Mrs. Lampropoulos wouldn't be in her room and when we would ask where she was, they would tell us they didn't know, maybe she was in this room or that room. I'm sorry, but my aunt's mother did not speak English very well and needed a lot of help, so you would think they would always know where she is, just like they should know where everyone is. Beyond the sometimes rude and unhelpful staff, the facilities were nice enough and by several things for our family to do, when they needed to take a break. There was ample parking as well. Inside there was a music room with a piano that I remember sitting in with Mrs. Lampropoulos, it had big windows and beautiful plants inside it as well.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Munster Med-inn

Munster Med-inn is a nursing home in Munster, IN that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Munster Med-inn for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Munster Med-inn

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Munster Med-inn