Edgewater At Waterman Village

300 Brookfield Ave, Mount Dora, FL, 32757

Reviews of Edgewater At Waterman Village

Average Rating:

Geb Blandford August 16, 2012

My Mother was there for almost 6 years. The facility has caring, personable staff that treated mother like family. They were very attentive to all of her needs. Facility is clean. Dr. Nurses, Social Worker, and Recreation Director as well as Administrative Staff. They were compassionate. They are Christian. Non-denominational. Have a chaplain on staff. They let us know what mother needed and kept in touch. I live 2 1/2 hours away and with some health challenges, could not travel. I thank God they adopted mother like their own. It gave me peace knowing this, and I did not worry how she was being treated because I saw first hand how loving they were.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Edgewater At Waterman Village

Edgewater At Waterman Village is a nursing home in Mount Dora, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Edgewater At Waterman Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Edgewater At Waterman Village

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Edgewater At Waterman Village