Avante At Mt Dora, Inc

3050 Brown Ave, Mount Dora, FL, 32757

Reviews of Avante At Mt Dora, Inc

kaykay0921 November 05, 2014

This place really needs to be shut down if I could get my dad out I would!!!!!! I have not one nice thing to say my dad broke his hip and is in here for rehab , he has to sit in the bed and wait for me to come 30 min to get him up to go to the bathroom because they will not answer the call lights he has been on the same meds for years but for 4 days they have not given him the same meds any time they give them some which he needs. then for supper they give him a bologna sandwich and a banana maybe for lunch but not for supper. I am so wanting to get state involved . there is this weekend night nurse that does meds she is the meanest person I have ever met. and buy the way i'm a nurse myself and this is uncalled for!

Melisa4583 December 28, 2013

Other

If i could give this place no stars i would my grandmother was there for rehab after having open heart surgery and they wouldn't check on her of give her pain meds. They absolutely suck.

musicallover777 October 30, 2012

Avante at Mount Dora is a very nice facility. The general air is one of cleanliness and the employees seemed quite capable. When my aunt broke her shoulder she went there to recover and having alztimers she was a very difficult patient, but they dealt with her exceptionally. She had had some difficulty at her last care facility, but she settled down considerably once she was moved to Avante. They had a beautiful piano in the foyer which she got to play and that made her quite happy. The service she received was excellent and the food was good too. The only thing that really bothered me about the experience was that the nurses referred to her by her first name. I felt that using her last name would have been a little more appropriate, but it was really no big deal. Overall I was very satisfied with the service they provided my aunt and so I give them four stars for their performance.

LV1991 February 17, 2012

I visited avante many times. My mother used to work there for 7 years before she quit. About 3 years after that we had to put my great grandmam there.During her stay My expeirence there was good and bad.THE GOOD I have to say that most of the stuff nice and kind to my great grandmam.THey took her outside when she wanted to go out.Some of the stuff word play games and talk to her. When mom and i couldn't make it and i think she really liked that.THE BAD The bad things i saw made me nervous to have he staying at times. there are some stuff members that really needed to find a new job because they did not respect the ones living in the facility. Last but not lease great grammy alway told the food awful.

About Avante At Mt Dora, Inc

Avante At Mt Dora, Inc is a nursing home in Mount Dora, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Avante At Mt Dora, Inc for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Avante At Mt Dora, Inc

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: