Avante At Mt Dora, Inc

3050 Brown Ave, Mount Dora, FL, 32757

Reviews of Avante At Mt Dora, Inc

LV1991 February 17, 2012

I visited avante many times. My mother used to work there for 7 years before she quit. About 3 years after that we had to put my great grandmam there.During her stay My expeirence there was good and bad.THE GOOD I have to say that most of the stuff nice and kind to my great grandmam.THey took her outside when she wanted to go out.Some of the stuff word play games and talk to her. When mom and i couldn't make it and i think she really liked that.THE BAD The bad things i saw made me nervous to have he staying at times. there are some stuff members that really needed to find a new job because they did not respect the ones living in the facility. Last but not lease great grammy alway told the food awful.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Avante At Mt Dora, Inc

Avante At Mt Dora, Inc is a nursing home in Mount Dora, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Avante At Mt Dora, Inc for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Avante At Mt Dora, Inc

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 105333

Location of Avante At Mt Dora, Inc