Bella Terra Morton Grove

8425 Waukegan Road, Morton Grove, IL, 60053

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Bella Terra Morton Grove

meecyion May 09, 2012

This facility has very well-kept grounds. The staff was very helpful in getting me the information I requested. There is an off site dialysis that the staff would make certain the resident gets to if needed. The staff monitors individuals who smoke, in an outside desginated area. The food is served family style, There is a full administrative staff that provides quality services to the residents on a daily basis. There is current open availibility for admissions to the facility. The colors in the facility are very warm and inviting. I would recommend this facility a 5 out of 5 stars.

Clariza April 14, 2012

Bethany Terrace was an awful experience for my family and our friend who was admitted there. She was very close to us and we will never forget her. The place was dingy and smelled of stale urine. Residents would be heard complaining as we passed through the halls. I understand it is a nursing home and not assisted living but I felt as if the residents were dehumanized and ignored by their caregivers. Bethany Terrace seemed more like a low-income hospital than a nursing home. Our friend who was there had bed sores from not being turned. It was heart breaking. Bethany Terrace discharged her very quickly although she was not fully recovered. We took her home and Bethany Terrace provided her with an oxygen tank. We walked up our driveway where she fell, we helped her walk inside. She sat on the stairs to try and catch her breath and tried to turn on her oxygen tank. It would not open, she began to turn blue. I called 9-1-1 and my mother, a nurse, rushed into our home to perform CPR. Our friend died in front of me. It was a horrifying experience that I would wish upon no one. I wonder how things would have turned out if she wasn't discharged so abruptly.

About Bella Terra Morton Grove

Bella Terra Morton Grove is a nursing home in Morton Grove, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Bella Terra Morton Grove for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Bella Terra Morton Grove

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Bella Terra Morton Grove