Morris View Healthcare Center

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Morris View Healthcare Center

January 30, 2014

By Debbie75710850

My father was a patient at Morris View Healthcare Center. It was a big place. It offered assisted living and a nursing home. They were wonderful. I would absolutely recommend them to others. They're very caring especially towards the end where my father was getting a little bit where he wasn't sure where he was and stuff like that, but they were very good. They did a lot of activities there but my father just didn't do much. He also ate mostly in his room. Nevertheless, this facility was great. The only reason we took him out of there was the price. We couldn't afford it.

July 29, 2013

By Gary19

I looked at a lot of facilities and I think Morris View has a lot to offer and it is relatively close to where I live that's why I move my mom there and she seems to be doing okay right now. She's involve in therapy in PT and occupational therapy. The food is good, I have tasted it myself and she's eating pretty well. They are two in the room but it seems to be adequate and it's very clean. No matter where you go, it's very clean. Everything seems to be in order.

June 22, 2013

By caring010617

Morris View is a county-run and it's absolutely the best public nursing home. The reason I say "public" is because we searched far and wide throughout Northern Jersey. They are taking people who are just Medicaid and Medicare. We have put how many miles in hopes on facilities where we had no chance of being accepted because we don't have private pay. That little 'Private Pay, Medicare and Medicaid' means, there's an order there and it's pay first and then Medicaid and Medicare if you ended up hospitalized and you come back and you need that temporary cover. Morris View is the one that honestly accepts Medicaid and it has the best care even though it's a county-run nursing home.

Features of Morris View Healthcare Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 03/01/18)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Government County
  • Date Certified: 02/01/2018

About Morris View Healthcare Center

Morris View Healthcare Center is a nursing home in Morristown, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Morris View Healthcare Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Morris View Healthcare Center