Morris View Healthcare Center

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Morris View Healthcare Center

July 30, 2013

By Gary19

I looked at a lot of facilities and I think Morris View has a lot to offer and it is relatively close to where I live that's why I move my mom there and she seems to be doing okay right now. She's involve in therapy in PT and occupational therapy. The food is good, I have tasted it myself and she's eating pretty well. They are two in the room but it seems to be adequate and it's very clean. No matter where you go, it's very clean. Everything seems to be in order.

June 23, 2013

By caring010617

Morris View is a county-run and it's absolutely the best public nursing home. The reason I say "public" is because we searched far and wide throughout Northern Jersey. They are taking people who are just Medicaid and Medicare. We have put how many miles in hopes on facilities where we had no chance of being accepted because we don't have private pay. That little 'Private Pay, Medicare and Medicaid' means, there's an order there and it's pay first and then Medicaid and Medicare if you ended up hospitalized and you come back and you need that temporary cover. Morris View is the one that honestly accepts Medicaid and it has the best care even though it's a county-run nursing home.

Features of Morris View Healthcare Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Government County
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Morris View Healthcare Center

Morris View Healthcare Center is a nursing home in Morristown, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Morris View Healthcare Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Morris View Healthcare Center