Bear Creek Care and Rehabilitation Center

150 SPRING STREET, Morrison, CO, 80465

Reviews of Bear Creek Care and Rehabilitation Center

Caring72733850 December 13, 2013

The people were very nice at Bear Creek Care and Rehabilitation Center, but the buildings are too old and I thought they were sort of dingy. They seemed to be understaffed. I saw some residents sitting outside. I just wasn’t impressed with it.

KathyJoBetts October 30, 2013

It was very crowded in Bear Creek Care. It was very tight and too congested. It was an older facility that was needing some attention. Their rooms looked old too. They needed to clean the bathroom because it had an odor to it. It was a facility that wasn't private and they do accept Medicaid. The staff seemed to be nice. The work attitude was okay, but because it was not a private facility, that "attitude" showed too. A couple of their residents kind of hung around in the hall. I wouldn't recommend this facility to others. It didn't seem so good and I wouldn't put my mother there.

Caring46501 September 10, 2013

I needed 24-hour nursing care and Morrison is out of the city, so its altitude is higher and therefore the climate is cooler. But there just aren't enough staff in Bear Creek. I just suggest that they hire more CNAs. But the residents are friendly and the food is good. I haven't been here very long, and so far I've gone to a painting class, to dance and fitness, to yoga class, and I have attended three of the musical concerts they've had.

About Bear Creek Care and Rehabilitation Center

Bear Creek Care and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Morrison, CO that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Bear Creek Care and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Bear Creek Care and Rehabilitation Center