Meadow Lakes | Nursing Home

200 Meadow Lake Dr, Mooresville, IN, 46158

Reviews of Meadow Lakes | Nursing Home

Caring Child2 November 20, 2012

My father was a patient from a fall and a hip replacement.The facility grounds were very nice and well kept. The interior was very nice, clean and decorated for the different seasons and holidays.They have several activities for the patients to participate in. They provided a schedule with the times and area they would be in.Most of the nursing staff was dependable and helpful. They were a bit slow to respond at times. The Physical Therapy department was not as considerate of the patients as I had expected. My father had to leave the facility to have dialysis, which was about six hours, Physical Therapy expected him to do theropy as soon as he returned with him being as fatiqued seemed a too much.The dietary department food selection and appeal was not the best and several times it was not hot by the time the patients received it. They was not much attention paid to food likes and dislikes.

splag October 30, 2012

Meadow Lakes is a higher end retirement home. They have a nursing home section for those who can not operate their daily lives without constant assistance and they have an assisted living section for those that can get by on their own. The facility is clean and of high quality. Both times I visited there was a man painting the corridors with fresh paint. The environment was sterile and smelled nice.The staff was friendly for the most part, I did notice some of the care takers speaking impatiently with some of the residents which I find to be unacceptable. We had lunch with my friends grandmother. The food was of mediocre quality, not a far cry from jail food. However it was served hot and had fruits, vegetables, and meat included.Over all I would rate this facility to be of fair quality. Most of the nursing homes seem to be corporate run and don't really care about the residents, just the money they are making from them.

From Meadow Lakes

Caring people make the difference at Meadow Lakes. You can feel it the minute you walk into our community and meet our staff. They are experts at senior healthcare who are not just doing a job, but following a calling. They are here to help you and your family find answers, solutions and peace of mind. In fact, they become an extension of your family.Meadow Lakes offers a full continuum of housing and healthcare solutions designed to accommodate a diversity of lifestyle choices and healthcare needs.Meadow Lakes is a proud affiliate in the Continuing Care Network for St. Francis Hospital. Call to learn more.Call and ask for a member of our marketing team for more information or stop by and visit. We look forward to serving you!

Features of Meadow Lakes

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: We offer 24 hour nursing care.
  • Hospice care

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition

• Features extra: Premier services include: Moving Forward Rehabilitation, Auguste's Cottage Memory Care, Skilled Nursing Services, Long Term Care, Respite, Hospice

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Licenses: 14-004831-1

• Housing extra: We offer private and semi-private accommodations.

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

Location of Meadow Lakes