Cypress Ridge Care Center

1501 Skyline Drive, Monterey, CA, 93940

Reviews of Cypress Ridge Care Center

klynn May 29, 2009

On behalf of my entire family, I was thankful for the loving care and medical assistance that was provided for my Uncle for the time he was there. They went the extra mile. My family personally witnessed the compassion, dignity and care he received from the staff. If I were a millionaire, I would make sure this facility was well taken care of. Though he was there for a short time, his family loved him being there. God Bless them for all they do.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Cypress Ridge Care Center

The scenery doesn't get much better than the ocean view private and semi private rooms available to residents of Montery Pines. It's the perfect combination for those who wish to expereience expert medical care within a serene, peaceful atmosphere.Our emphasis is on rehabilitative nursing including the most complex medical treatments and our comprehensive therapy program features physical, occupational and speech therapy. Our rehabilitation program is geared to get you to your highest level of independence. Specialized skilled services include post-operative care, wound care, IV therapy, and hospice. The Monterey Pines energetic staff is dedicated to meeting the need of each resident.

Features of Cypress Ridge Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 056437
  • Ownership Type For Profit Corporation

• Resident Capacity 99