Cypress Ridge Care Center

1501 Skyline Drive, Monterey, CA, 93940

Reviews of Cypress Ridge Care Center

kgb June 07, 2009

Because of my mother's inability to walk and her subsequent confinement to a wheelchair, taking her home to celebrate Thanksgiving last year was not an option and it would have been the first Thanksgiving we had not been able to share a meal together. By providing such a nice room all decked out with festive table settings in addition to a very delicious meal, they enabled us to sit down together and celebrate the day. Everyone there seemed to enjoy the opportunity to share a meal together and feel like part of a 'family'. I was thankful to all of the staff who cooked, set up the room, helped serve the food, and gave up a part of their Thanksgiving Day to do so. Special kudos to the Activities Director for her unflagging dedication to make these events a success and for her deep committment to the well-being of the residents.

klynn May 29, 2009

On behalf of my entire family, I was thankful for the loving care and medical assistance that was provided for my Uncle for the time he was there. They went the extra mile. My family personally witnessed the compassion, dignity and care he received from the staff. If I were a millionaire, I would make sure this facility was well taken care of. Though he was there for a short time, his family loved him being there. God Bless them for all they do.

From Cypress Ridge Care Center

The scenery doesn't get much better than the ocean view private and semi private rooms available to residents of Montery Pines. It's the perfect combination for those who wish to expereience expert medical care within a serene, peaceful atmosphere.Our emphasis is on rehabilitative nursing including the most complex medical treatments and our comprehensive therapy program features physical, occupational and speech therapy. Our rehabilitation program is geared to get you to your highest level of independence. Specialized skilled services include post-operative care, wound care, IV therapy, and hospice. The Monterey Pines energetic staff is dedicated to meeting the need of each resident.

Features of Cypress Ridge Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: