Golden Livingcenter - Monroeville

4142 MONROEVILLE BLVD, Monroeville, PA, 15146

Reviews of Golden Livingcenter - Monroeville

the family June 27, 2013

The facility dosn't give the family time to get support for at home. Is given 24 hour notice before discharge.

LSpish June 30, 2012

For the most part, the assisted living provider has done a great job caring for my grandmother. They bring in outside entertainment at least once a week, have 2-3 daily activities for all residents, exercise, and also do problem-solving/mental exercises because of her dementia. They have a nice courtyard with flowers and tables and chairs so the residents can sit outside when the weather is nice. They celebrate holidays and invite all family members to attend. They get three good meals a day, with the addition of snacks - my grandmother has actually put on a few pounds since she got there so they take care of them well. The only negative that we have experienced was from some of the staff, but they were discharged once we voiced our concerns and had an investigation. They also have a barber that comes to do haircuts and take care of nail clipping, etc. - however, once they were fairly rough with my grandmother (not a good idea when she isn't mentally all-there), and she got very upset. However, this was an outside visitor and not a full-time employee of the facility.

ConcernedRelative1 March 01, 2012

I moved my mother into Golden Living Centers in the Spring of 2007. Golden Living Centers are all worried about their bottom dollar as opposed to taking care of their residents. They are willing to work short staffed to save money. Golden Living is not somewhere were you want to put your loved ones. They do NOT receive the care they should especially for the amount of money that you pay for them to be there.The only positives I have about the place is that they are an extremely tidy living facility. This is good because my mother was always an extremely tidy person. Also, there was a specific nurse there named Stacy. She was a lovely girl who truly cared about my mother and would have done anything for her. People should certainly think twice before sending one of their loved ones to any Golden Living Center, anywhere in the US.

About Golden Livingcenter - Monroeville

Golden Livingcenter - Monroeville is a nursing home in Monroeville, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Golden Livingcenter - Monroeville for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Golden Livingcenter - Monroeville

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Golden Livingcenter - Monroeville