Golden Livingcenter - Monroeville

Overview of Ratings

2.9

March 01, 2012

By ConcernedRelative1

I moved my mother into Golden Living Centers in the Spring of 2007. Golden Living Centers are all worried about their bottom dollar as opposed to taking care of their residents. They are willing to work short staffed to save money. Golden Living is not somewhere were you want to put your loved ones. They do NOT receive the care they should especially for the amount of money that you pay for them to be there.The only positives I have about the place is that they are an extremely tidy living facility. This is good because my mother was always an extremely tidy person. Also, there was a specific nurse there named Stacy. She was a lovely girl who truly cared about my mother and would have done anything for her. People should certainly think twice before sending one of their loved ones to any Golden Living Center, anywhere in the US.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Golden Livingcenter - Monroeville

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Golden Livingcenter - Monroeville

Golden Livingcenter - Monroeville is a nursing home in Monroeville, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Golden Livingcenter - Monroeville for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Golden Livingcenter - Monroeville