First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center

Overview of Ratings

2.0

March 31, 2014

By Barbara79744350

I was very impressed with First Colony. I visited it twice. It was sparkling clean, and they have good meals, which I observed. The manager was impressive, and the marketing director was very nice but would not accept my husband.

December 21, 2013

By MrsRedfish12

Great facility, the nursing staff and nursing assistants are caring and strive to make your loved one and you feel like you are part of a family. My mother broke her ankle 2 years ago and she stayed there for her recovery, I was so impressed that when she broke her hip the following year, I knew this was exactly were I was going to send her. Great place I would definitely recommend it,

Features of First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center

First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Missouri City, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center