First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center

4710 LEXINGTON BLVD, Missouri City, TX, 77459

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center

Bob Miller October 25, 2014

Terrible care specially in the short term unit. The nurses for the most part, could care less for the patients. They go hours without being changed, and develop serious bedsores. Everyone seems to be overworked and there seems to be an understaffing issue. The nurses on the weekend seem unhappy to be there, and they leave patients without care or supervision for hours. Do not take your family members to this place.

Barbara79744350 March 31, 2014

I was very impressed with First Colony. I visited it twice. It was sparkling clean, and they have good meals, which I observed. The manager was impressive, and the marketing director was very nice but would not accept my husband.

MrsRedfish12 December 21, 2013

Great facility, the nursing staff and nursing assistants are caring and strive to make your loved one and you feel like you are part of a family. My mother broke her ankle 2 years ago and she stayed there for her recovery, I was so impressed that when she broke her hip the following year, I knew this was exactly were I was going to send her. Great place I would definitely recommend it,

About First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center

First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Missouri City, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center