Atlantic Shores Rehabilitation & Health Center

231 SOUTH WASHINGTON STREET, Millsboro, DE, 19966

Reviews of Atlantic Shores Rehabilitation & Health Center

Lisa106348650 May 15, 2015

My mom is in Atlantic Shores right now. I love the place. It is clean. The case managers in that facility are more than willing and very helpful. Everyone is very helpful. They are good at what they do. I see the case managers there as late as 7 or 8 o'clock at night. Overall, I like the place. The nurses are good to you. They just seem like they are a little overwhelmed because they are so busy, and sometimes it's hard to have someone get over there in some cases especially during the weekend and later in the evening. The whole facility is clean, and they have a code at the door to go in and out.

Anonymous105798450 February 09, 2015

Atlantic Shores Rehabilitation & Health Center had unfriendly staff, and they did not keep appointments. Their amenities were very nice. I was impressed with the renovation of the facility. It was very attractive and very clean, but I was negatively impressed with the unfriendliness of the staff and the fact that the director did not show up for an appointment with me. They need to improve their customer relation.

NThorn December 24, 2014

While the physical therapist, social worker, and nurse's aides were very nice, the skilled nurses were not. They were rude and dismissive to me and my family. They did not seem to want to be bothered with any of our concerns or questions. I understand many of these facilities are understaffed, however, the nurses did not seem to like their job or have compassion for the patients. I was relieved to get my father out of there.

ms caresalot May 11, 2012

Under staffed , does not follow whom to call in emergency. Leaves paitents unattended to long, does not offer drinks when they do finally check on a patient, especially when they can not reach for themselves, which causes severe dehydration and excess hospitalization.

About Atlantic Shores Rehabilitation & Health Center

Atlantic Shores Rehabilitation & Health Center is a nursing home in Millsboro, DE that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Atlantic Shores Rehabilitation & Health Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Atlantic Shores Rehabilitation & Health Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: