Laurels of Willow Creek,the

11611 ROBIOUS ROAD, Midlothian, VA, 23113

Reviews of Laurels of Willow Creek,the

November 27, 2013

Dad was at The Laurels of Willow Creek and I wouldn’t put my dog in there for a weekend. I have nothing good to say about them. When he went in there, he was still going to the bathroom and pretty much on the good side, but they told him to just lay there and wear a diaper. He lost all control of his legs because they did not get him up and moving. He had a huge bed sore on his back. It was so big that you could put your fist in it. They didn’t do what should be done and he deteriorated.

November 21, 2013

My dad was in rehab at The Laurels of Willow Creek. The hospital basically sent us to this facility because it was the most convenient to their home. The facility was very clean, which was important to me. The staff was very helpful and very nurturing. We were very pleased with them as well. They were pleasant and very skilled with what they're doing. They're very good with him. I would recommend them. The one thing we had with them though was that they didn't let him walk around and they let him basically stay in the wheelchair, so that he sort of lost his strength because of that. They could improve on that. Regarding food, I didn't try their food but we were there with my dad at dinner time and their meals seemed adequate.

Features of Laurels of Willow Creek,the

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Laurels of Willow Creek,the

Laurels of Willow Creek,the is a nursing home in Midlothian, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Laurels of Willow Creek,the for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Laurels of Willow Creek,the