NEED HELP FINDING NURSING HOMES?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Top nearby Nursing Homes:

Reviews of Parkside Villa

Posted by Ann112280150 August 22, 2015
2.0

The residents we saw at Parkside Villa were playing bingo and were at meals. The people who were doing the activities seemed fine. They might be on walkers, but they were otherwise alert and active. However, we weren't happy with the care that was given. The care was not what you expected. My uncle's feet were swollen, which they didn't even know, and he was supposed to have 24-hour care. There was nobody doing follow-up. They didn't even realize until we came that his chart from his hospital admission wasn't even there. He is in a cervical collar, and when we asked how long does he have to wear that, nobody knew, and it wasn't written in the chart because he didn't have a chart. He has been there for two months, and they didn't even know that. He has more of a hospital style room, and there's one or two persons to the room. There were several TV areas. There were activities going on when we were there. The dining room was fine, but not as elaborate as some of the other ones. It had just a regular table. The food looked fine. The staff was very friendly, but we felt that they weren't aware of a lot of things. If we asked questions, we were not really satisfied at all.

Posted by Tuckersdad April 08, 2015
2.0

Mom was there after stay at swgh. for fractured hip. At first ok then therapists got pushy and demanding her to get of bed by herself. They moved her to second floor. after 2 weeks . Short staffed constantly, call offs. In 5 weeks on second floor, I moved mom elsewhere because 1st shift nurse ran out of moms anxiety meds 3times in 5 weeks. Talked to manager and her answer was it happens get use to it. 6 weeks after I moved Mom found out manager was fired. every meal I had to be there to reheat Moms meals because most were cold.. Nurses and most aides worked there tails off.

Posted by Kathy Meadows December 19, 2012

My mother had a great experience at Parkside Villa. She was there for rehab, and the staff did a wonderful job with her. Their therapists are the best, and it is a beautiful place.

Posted by Carolbrown September 27, 2012
4.0

My mother in law was in Park Side villa, nursing home was very clean and the staff were great. They took wonderful care of her. She had dementia. She passed away 2 years ago.

Posted by Petrd May 19, 2012
4.0

The place was a very comforting environment. My grandfather had his own room, with competent friendly nurses. He had to go to rehab and was making good progress with the rehab nurses there. I would rate the rehab nurses 5 stars, the regular nurses 4 stars, and the overall atmosphere 4 stars.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 366229

Health
4.0
Overall
4.0
Quality