Reviews of Parkside Villa

Posted by Tuckersdad April 08, 2015
2.0

Mom was there after stay at swgh. for fractured hip. At first ok then therapists got pushy and demanding her to get of bed by herself. They moved her to second floor. after 2 weeks . Short staffed constantly, call offs. In 5 weeks on second floor, I moved mom elsewhere because 1st shift nurse ran out of moms anxiety meds 3times in 5 weeks. Talked to manager and her answer was it happens get use to it. 6 weeks after I moved Mom found out manager was fired. every meal I had to be there to reheat Moms meals because most were cold.. Nurses and most aides worked there tails off.

Posted by Kathy Meadows December 19, 2012

My mother had a great experience at Parkside Villa. She was there for rehab, and the staff did a wonderful job with her. Their therapists are the best, and it is a beautiful place.

Posted by Carolbrown September 27, 2012
4.0

My mother in law was in Park Side villa, nursing home was very clean and the staff were great. They took wonderful care of her. She had dementia. She passed away 2 years ago.

Posted by Petrd May 19, 2012
4.0

The place was a very comforting environment. My grandfather had his own room, with competent friendly nurses. He had to go to rehab and was making good progress with the rehab nurses there. I would rate the rehab nurses 5 stars, the regular nurses 4 stars, and the overall atmosphere 4 stars.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 366229

Health
4.0
Overall
4.0
Quality