Century Oak Care Center

7250 OLD OAK BLVD, Middleburg Heights, OH, 44130

Reviews of Century Oak Care Center

Ann100550950 October 19, 2014

Century Oak was beautiful. It had shiny floors and shiny tables. When you came in the door, there is a piano, and the people were right there to greet you. It had a homey type of atmosphere. Again, security was there. It was very nice. I'm disabled myself, and I was kind of tired so I went just outside for a while, then one of the staff members asked if they could help me and I was really impressed with that. They couldn't have been nicer. I would say that the rooms were big enough. Their dining facility was really nice. It was handicap accessible because the doors open up by themselves. I saw they were singing around the piano, and they seemed very happy. There was also a patio outside, and if they were able, they could go outside. It was really pretty. I would definitely recommend them because if I had to rehabilitate myself -- which I may have in the future -- if I could go there, that's where I would go.

Laurel Siek June 29, 2014

My mother was at this nursing facility twice, there were occasions where she could have had better care, but with this census of residents, it was not the aides or nurses fault. I was there everyday and I had some of the food, it was good but too much. The activities were awesome, the staff was great. We moved my Mom to another home which we thought would be better but it was worse. She passed away on May 19th, 2014. We didn't receive any information on what happened and never a call to say how sorry they were. If I would have known,I would have had her stay at Century Oak, maybe my Mom would still be alive. I miss her so much, I lost my best friend.

Andrew Jackson September 18, 2012

My Grandmother at the age of 85 years old had became very ill from having breast cancer. She could no longer take care of herself and the time had came to be put into a Nursing Home. The Nursing Home my family and I had chosen was named Centry Oak. The Nursing Home was located in Middleburg Heights, Ohio. This Nursing Home was an older facility. My Grandmother recieved a warm welcome from the Nursing staff, and resident's when she had first moved into it. This facility did have an outdoor smoking area for resident's and visitor's. The facilty was kept very clean, but it did show some age because it was an older Nursing Home. There was an actual whole hallway under construction. Shortly after my Grandmother had moved into it there were some layoff's in the Nuesing Department. Because of this layoff it did leave the Nurses under staffed. Even though the resident's were very nice, the Nurses were not at time's. The nurses did'nt want to answer resident call light's and left that to the Nurses Aid's. The Nurses Aid's were very nice to my Grandmother and me. At anytime that a resident had used their call light the Nuses Aid's had answered it quickly. My Grandmother did like her stay at Centry Oak, but as a visitor I did'nt. I did file complaint's at times and the Director of Nursing did respond in a very timely fashion which was nice and important to me and my family.

Holly Kramer August 20, 2012

My good friend enjoyed her stay at Century Oak care center. The staff was always polite and courteous to visitors, and they seemed to genuinely care about the patients. I have toured other facilities where staff was running around and seemed to have too many patients in their care to keep up with them all. The staff here was relaxed and seemed to give special attention to each patient. The facility seemed very clean every time we arrived for a visit, and there were never any strong smells present in the hallways. The dining room was also clean, and the layout of the facility was very nice and cozy feeling. We never had an issue finding parking, as there were always plenty of parking spaces available. I would not hesitate to recommend this facility to a family member who was in need of extended care because of the friendly staff and the cleanliness of the facility. The fact that this facility is located so close to Southwest General Hospital is also a great feature, as any patient whose health condition declines can be transported to the hospital quickly.

MedinaSon March 20, 2012

The biggest mistake we made was admitting my father into Century Oaks. While the administration came across as friendly and willing to work with us the nurses and staff were generally of poor quality. My father was ridiculed for having accidents and forced to lay in his mess for hours. This was not a single incident, but a series of reoccuring issues over his 2+ month stay. Some of the staff mocked him, shouted at him and generally belittled him. The food was also terrible and the place in general was depressing. Since he has left he is doing so much better at another local nursing home. If you enroll a loved one here, don't say you weren't warned.

About Century Oak Care Center

Century Oak Care Center is a nursing home in Middleburg Heights, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Century Oak Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Century Oak Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 365702

Location of Century Oak Care Center