Aperion Care Arbors Michigan City

1101 East Coolspring Avenue, Michigan City, IN, 46360

Reviews of Aperion Care Arbors Michigan City

September 10, 2011

By aroseskye

My Grandma was sent here after she had a stroke. Overall the facility was in good shape, and the staff were friendly and helpful. I was a little disappointed by the rehabilitation staff. The head of the department had taken a job at a new facility and was only there a few hours a week. We were able to pick out a nice room for my Grandma and we had 24/7 access to her. My Grandma was tiny and fragile, but the nursing staff was gentle with her. We never ate here because my Grandma was on a feeding tube, but the food smelled ok. The other residents seemed well taken care of and generally in good spirits. They seemed to have a lot of social activities for the more active residents. Unfortunately my Grandma passed away here, but even then the staff was so kind and helpful. They even sent flowers to the funeral.

Features of Aperion Care Arbors Michigan City

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Government City/County
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Aperion Care Arbors Michigan City

Aperion Care Arbors Michigan City is a nursing home in Michigan City, IN that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Aperion Care Arbors Michigan City for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Aperion Care Arbors Michigan City