Springdale West

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Springdale West

August 30, 2011

By AzDesert1

I went to visit my step father at this particular facility. I was impressed with how nice the staff members were the moment I walked in the building they were so nice and helpful. The front part of the building was really nice and clean. On the way to my step father room, I was annoyed with the smell of the building. I was shock because I didn't smell any smells at the front part of the building until I entered the hallway. I asked him was the smell bothering him; he stated yes. I could tell that he wasn't happy because I was told that he didn't want to eat his food. The smell was so bad that it changed his eating patters. I asked someone where the smell was coming from and I was told it was from the clinic dialysis clinic that was withing the building. After all, we did decide to take my step father out because he wasn't happy with being there. I think it was best for him!

Features of Springdale West

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/01/17)

• Overall:

About Springdale West

Springdale West is a nursing home in Mesa, AZ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Springdale West for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Springdale West