Mesa Christian Health and Rehabilitation Center

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Mesa Christian Health and Rehabilitation Center

September 27, 2013

By Julie20

My mom had open heart surgery. We had her at Mesa Christian Health and Rehabilitation Center for two weeks because she needed short-term skilled nursing at that time. This was our choice because we actually like the cleanliness of the place. My mom had a private room and it was spacious. With regards to staff, the doctor there wasn't that helpful. He told my mom she had the disease that she didn't actually have. But other than that, my mom had excellent care and she was really happy with it. However, they could improve on their food. She didn't like it at all.

June 30, 2012

By deg929

We found Mesa Christian to be a very good fit for my mom and for us, though it was by no means the closest to our home. They always gave my mother very good care, and were always diligent to try to provide a really nice menu for her, even though she had VERY limiting diet, due to current and ongoing ailments. She always let us know how very friendly and warm everyone that worked there was. I would like to say that we had one experience with them, and it was all positive, but the truth is that we had multiple experiences with them, because for the last three to four years of her life, she was in the hospital for at least one month out of each year, and then each time, due to her weakened state, she had need to go to skilled nursing again. She always requested Mesa Chrsitian, never even wanted to consider an alternative choice. The staff grew to be very friendly with our whole family as well, and always greeted us when they would see us enter the building or encounter us in the hallways.I gave them a four star rating because I think that a five star rating is too much for any facility to uphold all the time, with so many different people working in so many areas on so many shifts. I think without a doubt, though, that I would have to give them a VERY solid four. I have recommended them to friends, and will continue to do so in the future.

Features of Mesa Christian Health and Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Mesa Christian Health and Rehabilitation Center

Mesa Christian Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Mesa, AZ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Mesa Christian Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Mesa Christian Health and Rehabilitation Center