Trinity Nursing & Rehab Center

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Trinity Nursing & Rehab Center

August 22, 2014

By justice4everyone

In my opinion this place is HORRIBLE My grandmother was recently transferred to this nursing home from KU medical Center. She is unable to move or speak. We left my grandfather with her so that we thought she would be taken care of until we could get the funds together to have her transported. When we arrived a couple days before transport my grandmother was in the worst condition - it is unimaginable and down right criminal. They were only bathing her twice a week, She was not being rotated, and they were not using a powder prescribed by the doctors to prevent bed sores so she developed horrible sores. My family member was crying because he said they would leave her in her dirty diapers for hours and if he asked them to do anything they would yell at him. She had crap under her nails, in her hair, she smelled so bad. My family member was going to brush her teeth and discovered her mouth was full of sputum and she was choking on it. We thankfully are getting my grandma out of this horrible place, i would like to see everyone who works here prosecuted, and if i could give them negative stars i would. Please Do Not let your family members stay here - it is a horrible place, with horrible standards and it breaks my heart that there are people who will still be here when we leave.

May 30, 2013

By Godhavemercy

This place is not a 5 star facility. Many of the CNA's are lazy. Night nurses are slow to respond to call light. Very high turnover. Nurse are extremely lazy. Always looking for an aide to do the work, when they could do it themselves Leave feces on residents for skin breakdowns to occur & contract UTI's. Don't take anyone to this place if you genuinely love them. Residents spend the majority of the day sitting in a wheelchair, left to fend for themselves.

Photos of Trinity Nursing & Rehab Center

Features of Trinity Nursing & Rehab Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Trinity Nursing & Rehab Center

OUR MISSION Trinity Nursing & Rehab Center exists to take care of the long and short term health care needs of individuals under their physician's supervision. As a not-for-profit, church related organization, we aspire to reflect the healing ministry of Christ with a loving concern for the whole person, meeting the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual needs of all who reside or work with us. Through the dedication of fair and caring leadership and a compassionate staff, we look upon every task as a noble opportunity to serve, and every staff person as a valued team member. Whether your stay is short term or longer, We would like your stay with us to be as comfortable as possible. Trinity is unique in that our living areas are separate communities and allow for increased privacy, socialization and hospitable environments. Your Community is selected by your medical need, care plan and personal preference. Visiting hours are liberal and provide indoor and outdoor areas for private parties and visiting

Map of Trinity Nursing & Rehab Center