Signature Healthcare At Saint Francis

6007 PARK AVE, Memphis, TN, 38119

Reviews of Signature Healthcare At Saint Francis

Colonelt October 21, 2012

UNDERSTAFFED, poor service, one aide for the entire floor. No assistance with helping my relative eat or cut food. Unexplained recording beep on directly dialed phone conversation with my loved one. I was on a secure encripted cell phone. EXCESSIVE SEDATION for patients who request attention to hygene issues, probably to keep them quiet. Looking for another place Asap! :

Esther 1 October 02, 2012

Signature HealthCare is really clean, nice, and everybody seems pretty friendly. They got health care, physical therapy, full-service. It's a 1-story building with regular nursing rooms.

Icare4You May 21, 2012

In agreement with FYI, totally.

My husband & I have tried to resolve issues with Signature involving what I viewed, I considered and determined to be obvious, blatant mis-treatment by staff combined wit sanitary issues. I've seen an elderly lady slapped hard by a nurse. That was the end of my silence! Very aggressively & loud I immediately questioned the action. I was told as the abuser giggled, "Awe that's how we wake her up with a little tap, She don't like you shaking hers arms or calling her name".

On another occasion we witnessed a residents action towards another. The"event/dispute"- a heated argument went unattended & seemingly unnoticed by supposedly trained and skilled personalize with them being able, however unwilling to show concern or do their job.

The room and others areas in the facility are very unsanitary and actually a health hazard to anyone especially elderly, sick or even healthy.

A clean, safe and stable environment is very seriously for health and recovery, also a must for every resident and employee alike.

This has been all in a time-frame of (2) months and I wonder many days & nights if something could be going on with her being mistreated or neglected.

My husband and I both have begun to feel extremely uncomfortable with this entire situation. Our family is aggressively looking for another place.

FYI I'm Watching !! May 17, 2012

My Brother is a resident of Signature Healthcare At St. Francis, but not for long ! This place is disgustingly NASTY ! On my first visit I spilled water in the restroom and cleaned up with one of their bath towels. The cloth was BLACK with just a few wipes to absorb a small amount of liquid. My driveway is cleaner than spaces in that place - Signature Healtcare. He's bed-ridden, so at the time he'd never entered the restroom of his private room. Signature is leasing space from St. Francis, I later found out. Anything needed does come from the hospital, so if you need clean linen you have at least an hour or two wait. The staff majority are rude, unhelpful & non-caring toward residents needs. If you place "A Loved One" there you must prepare yourself for many hours of dedicated work on your behalf if your true intentions are aimed at decent, respectful, humane treatment of that person. If you don't care "“ drop them at the door. I've repeatedly seen residents who have infrequent to no visitors sit with food trays in front of them when they are unable to feed themselves. This is just a touch on this repulsive, nasty, front for Health Care. I'm looking at other places and will have him out of there very, very soon. I didn't choose Signature for him, but I wont see him live in such horrendous conditions.
I have chosen that he will not stay in a place of filth abound with "I hate my job" employees. This is not a healthy living environment for a canine, much less a human being.

About Signature Healthcare At Saint Francis

Signature Healthcare At Saint Francis is a nursing home in Memphis, TN that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Signature Healthcare At Saint Francis for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Signature Healthcare At Saint Francis

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Signature Healthcare At Saint Francis