Medford Care Center

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Medford Care Center

August 21, 2015

By kewpie

My mother was admitted to Medford Care Center on the day of the major snow storm that never really happened. The staff was there to welcome her. She went into the facility dependent on oxygen, a peg tube, incontinent and unable to walk after a massive stroke. She left there with many friends, no oxygen, eating and walking with a walker. The nursing staff is excellent. Everyone from the housekeeping staff to administration was top notch. They all took an interest to the care that my mother received. She gained 10 pounds while there and was eating full meals when she left. She was walking with a walker when she left and made lots of friends with the staff! They are the best!

June 07, 2015

By Debbie Lib

I thought this place was horrid. So many people sitting around with no attention whatsoever. They lost my moms clothes three times. We moved her out the other day and when they dropped her off they sent two bags full of stuff. One bag had nothing at all that belonged to her and the other bag had a few tops that belonged to her. No pants at all!!! Disgraceful. We even wrote her name inside in permanent marker. I had to run out for the third time and get her new pants. Her bottom was so sore and red from not being changed and she had a sore on her butt that obviously was never addressed. I could not wait to get her out of Medford Care Center. She automatically looked better after a few hours in the new place. We also asked them to be carful of what they were feeding her because she was gaining soooo much weight. She could hardly move without being short of breath because she's so overweight. At home she loved junk food but I though with supervision she would be eating more well balanced meals. We even asked them if they could get better control on how much she was eating. She has dementia so she really doesn't know the last time she ate. She just eats whatever you put in front of her.

April 29, 2013

By alexanderbeckham

I visited this facility and had a personal tour with someone named Mary. At no time was I ever shown a room with 4 beds. When I went back to see where my loved one would be placed, I was taken to a 4-bed room. I think the advertisement and the person who showed the facility was very deceitful. No way I could trust them with someone I love

July 31, 2012

By srnjks

On a positive note, if I had to rate the cleanliness of this facility I would rate it about a 4. However, I didn't feel that my relative received the quality of care she deserved. The center was overwhelmed with patients and way under staffed. During my presence, I watched my relative hit the nurse's button on plenty of occasions and it took a very long time for someone to respond to her call. When the nurse or nurse's aid did respond they would apologize and state that they were in charge of 18 other patients. In addition, I felt that the food menu could have been healthier then what it was. For instance, one evening my relative was served a processed cordon bleu chicken breast that was loaded with sodium even though she had hypertension and shouldn't have that amount of sodium part of one meal.

Features of Medford Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Medford Care Center

Medford Care Center is a nursing home in Medford, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Medford Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Medford Care Center