Medford Care Center

Overview of Ratings

2.4

July 31, 2012

By srnjks

On a positive note, if I had to rate the cleanliness of this facility I would rate it about a 4. However, I didn't feel that my relative received the quality of care she deserved. The center was overwhelmed with patients and way under staffed. During my presence, I watched my relative hit the nurse's button on plenty of occasions and it took a very long time for someone to respond to her call. When the nurse or nurse's aid did respond they would apologize and state that they were in charge of 18 other patients. In addition, I felt that the food menu could have been healthier then what it was. For instance, one evening my relative was served a processed cordon bleu chicken breast that was loaded with sodium even though she had hypertension and shouldn't have that amount of sodium part of one meal.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Medford Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Medford Care Center

Medford Care Center is a nursing home in Medford, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Medford Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Medford Care Center