Glen Ridge Nursing Care Center

120 MURRAY STREET, Medford, MA, 02155

Reviews of Glen Ridge Nursing Care Center

mudd024 May 25, 2012

This was by far the worst facility I have ever seen. The staff was rude and very unhelpful, they treated the patients very unfairly and cruel. The food was aweful and very little portions. I would never allow anyone in my family to ever become a resident

Jeff01876 January 28, 2012

I recently visited my ill grandmother at the Glen Ridge Nursing Care Center in Medford, MA. I must say that this was an overly enjoyable experience. My grandmother was very old and on the verge of becoming extremely senile, so this visit was a sad one. However, the delightful staff at Glen Ridge made this experience so much better than it should have been. Without their support and generosity, I may have left there extremely upset. One of the nurses even offered to bring food back for me and my grandmother from the local Dunkin Donuts, which pleased me. I felt very welcome, and the facility itself was very comfortable. Each room was a decent size, and the nurses were more than happy to help fit the room with any extra chairs or tables we needed. I loved Glen Ridge when I left, and I would openly encourage any persons looking to come visit a loved one, place a loved one in their care, or visit for their own personal reasons.

tmacallister September 30, 2011

I really enjoyed this place when I went to visit my Uncle there. He was a bit over weight so even though he wasn't all that old, he needed someone to help him out so that's why his family sent him there. The staff was always very professional and courteous to me and other family members. We also never heard a complaint from my uncle, he seemed to get along with everyone and they with him. The food wasn't the best in the world, but for a nursing home it was pretty good, they had a decent selection for the residents to choose from. The bathrooms were clean which I think is really important, so were all of the rooms we were shown when we went to visit. I'm not sure how the price was, since I wasn't the one paying for him to stay there. They are also supposed to be award winning, which is pretty impressive when you're choosing a place to take care of a loved one.

About Glen Ridge Nursing Care Center

Glen Ridge Nursing Care Center is a nursing home in Medford, MA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Glen Ridge Nursing Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Glen Ridge Nursing Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Glen Ridge Nursing Care Center