Glen Ridge Nursing Care Center

Overview of Ratings

3.6

September 29, 2011

By tmacallister

I really enjoyed this place when I went to visit my Uncle there. He was a bit over weight so even though he wasn't all that old, he needed someone to help him out so that's why his family sent him there. The staff was always very professional and courteous to me and other family members. We also never heard a complaint from my uncle, he seemed to get along with everyone and they with him. The food wasn't the best in the world, but for a nursing home it was pretty good, they had a decent selection for the residents to choose from. The bathrooms were clean which I think is really important, so were all of the rooms we were shown when we went to visit. I'm not sure how the price was, since I wasn't the one paying for him to stay there. They are also supposed to be award winning, which is pretty impressive when you're choosing a place to take care of a loved one.

Features of Glen Ridge Nursing Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 01/24/18)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 01/01/2018

About Glen Ridge Nursing Care Center

Glen Ridge Nursing Care Center is a nursing home in Medford, MA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Glen Ridge Nursing Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Glen Ridge Nursing Care Center