Mckinney Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

253 ENTERPRISE DR, Mckinney, TX, 75069

Reviews of Mckinney Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

June 22, 2013

By Jan14

We chose Mckinney Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center for my father because it was recommended by the hospital, since it was close to them. The facility was also near their apartment so my mother visited him everyday. He was in the rehabilitation center for about three months but when he went home, it was too much for my mother. So then, we decided to put him in the nursing home. They took him to therapy everyday and put him on exercise machines. He received very good care and whatever he needed, they were always there. When my mother stayed there on her visits, they made her feel welcome and also offered her food when they fed my father. The nurses were good to both of them. I would suggest that they communicated whatever the doctor found.

Features of Mckinney Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Mckinney Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

Mckinney Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Mckinney, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Mckinney Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Mckinney Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center