Ashton Place Health and Rehab

5533 Burlington Rd, Mc Leansville, NC, 27301

Reviews of Ashton Place Health and Rehab

GoodElderCareIsHardToFind January 05, 2015

I was very unhappy at the level of care my elderly mother received from the doctor on staff and nurses as well. They are there to collect a paycheck and do not have the best interest of the patient at heart. As I stood at the nurses desk, I overheard a Physical Therapist express concern over the weakness of a patient and that room that the patient was in was extremely hot. The nurse only said, that she likes it hot and that the heat just needs to be turned down. She never even went to check the patient to see if there was any serious problem with her being weak. They never did lab work on my mother until I asked about it. I had to ask for the doctor or nurse practitioner to come visit and check on her and when I did I was met with attitude. Even though my mother could barely push up from a chair and barely get into bed, the physical therapist cleared her for release. I feel it was due to her meeting her portion of copay for insurance, once she went into the days where she didn't pay co-pay they were ready to discharge her. Lastly, the food there was NOT good. Please do not send your elderly loved one here. As with every facility, if your loved one is there, be sure to show up often and at different times, to be sure that they are being well taken care of. For those who do not have this support, I am afraid of the health consequences for them. Be aware and involved!

mrs Tamara Vann November 05, 2014

I am a resident here at Ashton and I just love it everyone is so caring of you needs and overall well being everyone goes above and beyond his/ her call of duty no matter what brings you in my point is everyone is a part is you getting better some people might think or say different those are the ones who do not look past rhe bigger picture there and others who need care as well we are all here to get better so everyone from the administration department to housekeeping all of the nursing staff and the wonderful physical therpy all all of you guys are just great I hope they something for all you like a gift card. Or something to say job well done and keep up the good work

castmasting July 31, 2014

I was really unhappy with how rude management was and how unprofessional my family was treated. There are so many rehab facilities in the alamance and Guilford areas this would be the last one we.chose again. Also the rehab management.was the most unfriendly when we tried to talk about our loved one.

Pat47 January 31, 2014

Mom was at Ashton Place Health and Rehab. She was there following a hospital stay. It was a fairly new facility at that time. It was nice. Their rooms were of decent size, although they're not as big or nice as those in the assisted living facility she's in now. Her level of care was satisfactory. The staff was also satisfactory. I can't remember anything outstanding about them. They weren't bad but they weren't terrific either. The food there was a real problem. They had one menu and you can have either salt or no-salt in the food and it was not good. My mother is not a picky eater but she really didn't like their food at all. Food was the worst thing about this facility. They should improve on their menu and food preparation.

Ashton Place Fan July 13, 2012

Ashton Place was a great place for my father to stay after he had his stroke. He had to undergo tremendous amounts of physical and speech therapy and all of the staff there was excellent during his stay. Not only did they make sure that he was taken care of, but when friends or family would visit, they made sure we were taken care of too. The only have two complaints and they are not very major. First of all, it was always hot in the facility. Residents and employees alike were always complaining about the heat and sweating. I actually had to buy a fan to go in my father's room. Right before he came home, they actually installed air conditioners in each of the resident's rooms. The second complaint is about the food. They had limited choices and my father would get to the point sometimes where he would refuse to eat until we went to Wendy's or McDonald's and got him something there. Overall, I would rank them as excellent.

About Ashton Place Health and Rehab

Ashton Place Health and Rehab is a nursing home in Mc Leansville, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Ashton Place Health and Rehab for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Ashton Place Health and Rehab

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Ashton Place Health and Rehab