Heritage Manor Healthcare Center

401 Indiana Avenue, Mayfield, KY, 42066

Reviews of Heritage Manor Healthcare Center

Sue Peters July 14, 2015

Heritage Manor in Mayfield, KY has helped so many people in my community. It is a beautiful, immaculate facility with professional, caring staff that give the residents the very best of care and most importantly they give them love. One only has to walk into the facility to feel the warmth and see the love and care staff members bestow upon each resident. It is like one big family.
I have accompanied a few friends as they applied for and received help from Heritage Manor. These friends and their families are so happy with the facility and the care they are given.
Today I truly learned what a blessing Heritage Manor and their staff are for so many people. You see, today I took my sister there for some special care after a debilitating car wreck. I can't express the comfort and peace of mind that she and are family have knowing she is in a good place and will be given all the care she needs to heal.
Thank you so much for "LaDonna" for going above and beyond to answer all of our questions and calm our fears as we make this transition. You are an Angel.
Thank you Heritage Manor for providing a loving and caring refuge for my sister amid this storm.
With Gratitude, Sue Peters

Broady58 July 13, 2015

Recently my mother fell at home,she was admitted to the hospital, and after a week she was released from the hospital,she thought she could take care of herself,it was a sunday moring, when we realized that she could not, tried to find placement for her, with no luck, my brothers and I, didn't know what to do, we did call, heritage manor, we talked to Ladonna Allred , who is the admissions director, she was out of town but she, did contact the Executive Director, and did contact a doctor, and were able to get our mother, into the facility on sunday, she is getting the rehab she needs, and doing very well at Heritage manor, I would recommend this nursing center to anyone who needs their parents or loved one a caring and friendly place to live.

Miss Cathy July 10, 2015

Staff was friendly, helpful. Nursing was very professional as well as the rehab dept. Staff get along well with each other. I would recommend this facility to my friends and family if they ever need to stay here.

The Adairs June 25, 2015

WOW! Heritage Manor has been an amazing blessing for not only my father in law but us as a whole. Over the last several years he has spent time at Heritage on three seperate occasions and has been able to return home each time as he has progressed with his theraphy's with wonderful results. (This includes physical, occupational and speech also) I have never been to a long term facility with such smiles and people who have made him feel so at home that he actually loves going back when he needs more theraphy. I came home on one trip telling my husband about the nurse who was walking the halls SINGING. I couldnt help but smile all the way out as yes, only at Heritage. It really has been a God send to our family and I have never called when I couldnt get the information I was after. Ladonna and the staff are just amazing! We can't thank them enough.

I Am Her Family April 03, 2015

My Mother-In-Law has recently suffered illness that resulted in the need for both around the clock nursing care and therapies to regain strength. I specifically wanted a place close to where we live and work. I chose Heritage, and since she has arrived, I am so pleased with her care. Everyone on the staff has been polite and taken the time and effort to keep my husband and I informed of her progress. She has been clean and well cared for no matter what time of day or night one of us visits. The therapy services are doing great with helping her regain some of what she has lost. The hope is that she will return to her home, but should she need to stay at the facility, my husband and I are blessed to have her in a place where she is safe and well cared for.

Thanksguys February 20, 2015

I never even gave nursing homes a thought, but then my mother was diagnosed with cancer and fell and broke her hip. So I had no option. When we chose Heritage Manor we were met at the door with smiles. It was difficult to leave mom that first night, but I knew she would be cared for. My mother is very happy and has made a lot of friends. The nurse and rehab are great. I know she is in the right place and I would highly recommend Heritage Manor to anyone in need of care for their loved one.

plantwoman33 January 14, 2015

My mother is a resident of this facility. They take excellent care of her. She is very happy and loves to get out in the facility and visit with other residents and staff. Staff here is very friendly and loving to residents. They really treat the residents like family. I would reccomend this facility to anyone looking for long term care or short term rehab.

Drue November 16, 2014

My Grandmother was there and they took very good care of her. She fell, and they called my Mother and we even had a meeting to talk about what her interests are. They have improved and there was no odor. I look for things like that

familyties November 03, 2014

My friend was there recently, and she got excellent care. The Angel Care program has improved since the last time she was there

Fitzgerald October 22, 2014

My Mother was a was there for rehab after she fell and she received excellent care. The staff were attentive and helped her get better so she could return home. We will use them again if Mom needs care.

Lisa Marie 300 October 07, 2014

I feel that this facility has changed over the past year or so. The facility is clean and the staff appears to me to be very interested in the residents and their care. The office staff has been very friendly and helpful to me. The rooms are small but the staff helped us to be able to visit with our family member with privacy. I really believe they are trying to help my family member.

Looking to Place June 21, 2014

Small town nursing center with big hearts. Not only do the nurses take excellent care of the patients but it seems as the entire building, office people, therapy and kitchen really have a finger on the elderly population. I found it interesting when visiting that they treat the patients as if they were family. That is very comforting for someone looking to place a loved one.

Ellen23 July 01, 2013

Office people are rarely seen and when you do it appears they are only out and about for business only. I feel they should get to know the residents in person and not just on paper and payments. You can tell their smiles are fake. The administrator is not a friendly person and when he is you can tell he's only being friendly because it's part of his job. Office people seem to be in their own little World away from patients and staff. Office people order meals out often and rarely if ever eat what everyone else does. Why are they to good to eat what the patients eat? One office lady seems to only be concerned with her coffee fix and gathering up newspapers to read in her office while listening to her radio. They are nervous when visitors are in the hallways. Staff is underpaid and over worked for sure. The aides who actually do all the hard physical labor are not treated fairly. Some are paid more than others with the exact same job and experience. They even have a blind girl who has worked as a aide for many years and she has to have assistance herself so why is she there. I would not put up with this person caring for my parent. She may be nice but she is blind and therefore could not see a change in a patient to report it! If the building got on fire someone would have to lead her out taking time away from a patient. She could be no use in an emergency situation. Rooms are tiny and doesn't allow for many personal items to make it feel more like home. This is not a place that I hope to never be placed. Several visits are needed to see the real picture of what goes on. Privacy is not a mandontory thing when visitors or family is not around. things are always different when visitors are absent.

Gayna September 21, 2012

Facility was not as well kept as I would have liked. The rooms are tiny and very little to no room for personal items. Privacy could be an issue when visitors not present. Staffing is often short and CNAs walk by rooms with call lights on as if it was not important. Higher staff put on fake friendly smiles and appear to be only concerned with locating a newspaper in the early am and coffee.

Justin1 July 06, 2012

My mother's room was small, but reasonable. She did not care for the facility due to past personal issues with some of the staff. On my visits, the facility did not stand out as exceptional, but it also was not absolutely terrible. Oftentimes, I would bring outside food for my mom to eat and I would eat the cafeteria food which I thought was very decent for a nursing home. The primary issues I observed were failure to adhere to a regular bathing routine for my mom, lack of engaging activities, and theft of personal items.

From Heritage Manor Healthcare Center

Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation Centers offer long-term care and short-term rehabilitation to patients and residents, bridging the gap between hospital and home.

Features of Heritage Manor Healthcare Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Heritage Manor Healthcare Center