Royal Park Of Mathews

Overview of Ratings

3.2

June 24, 2015

By GCollins

This place is so awful! Don't let the new building fool you. I would come to visit my mother every day and witnessed the horrible "care" these patients were getting. They were not giving my mother her medications as prescribed which caused her ailment to get worse. The administrator is a joke! He could not have seemed more disinterested in my concerns. He also made a snide remark about how understaffed they were, as if it was a joke. All in all, stay clear of this facility!

April 01, 2015

By Coleen4

The care at Royal Park was awful. I contacted the state of North Carolina. I was appalled. They did not tell me my husband had MRSA. I came in on a Sunday, and he was so sick he could hardly hold his head up; they didn’t even take care of him. I think they were more interested in collecting their money. They actually billed me for days he wasn’t even there and he was back in the hospital. He was still sick one day he couldn’t do anything and they billed me for physical therapy; he didn’t go to physical therapy. The staff was absolutely horrible. Again when I came in on that Sunday, my husband had white chalky stuff running down his mouth. I had no idea what it was. I found a nurse and she said she gave him two Tylenol; I said ‘Did you check to see if he even swallowed it?’ which he hadn’t. It was just sitting in his mouth. They took such poor care of him, they tried to convince him he was incontinent. The problem was that he would ring, and it wouldn’t come for fifteen minutes. It was a horrible experience. I would tell people to check out other facilities; there are much better facilities around.

Features of Royal Park Of Mathews

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Royal Park Of Mathews

Royal Park Of Mathews is a nursing home in Matthews, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Royal Park Of Mathews for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Royal Park Of Mathews