Royal Park Of Mathews

Reviews of Royal Park Of Mathews

3.4

March 24, 2017

By pattyjm

I recently had a family member at Royal Park for care after breaking their hip. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone. The rehab department was wonderful and nurses were top notch. The entire staff including management were very friendly and accommodating. Not 100% happy with the food but that's not what we were there for. I laugh at the families who are so critical yet can not care for their loved ones themselves. Give the staff a break. They work hard for little pay and love what they do. Our family is proof.

November 06, 2016

By Erey

I visit my mom often I see nice changes taking place Def would recommend. Nice facility

October 30, 2016

By elaine R

I visited a relative of mine this past Friday that I had not seen for several weeks. Atmosphere is very different in a positive way. Apparently there is a new "Sheriff" in town (Administrator). I met him...he is very nice. Moral is much improved since my last visit. I would definitely recommend facility. Great rehab! I am in the medical profession.

August 02, 2016

By Coreystac

I am appalled that "false fake menues" are posted. I have a family member there that NEVER gets her desired marked menus. I commented to her that the menus posted outside nurses station looked good and both she and her roommate laughed and said that menus was for show. This is a shame. These people pay to get fed and should be properly.And they should be offered and brought coffee WHEN they request it. These people are in the final stages of their lives and they should be treated with respect. My loved one is 88 and her mind is excellent.

June 24, 2015

By GCollins

This place is so awful! Don't let the new building fool you. I would come to visit my mother every day and witnessed the horrible "care" these patients were getting. They were not giving my mother her medications as prescribed which caused her ailment to get worse. The administrator is a joke! He could not have seemed more disinterested in my concerns. He also made a snide remark about how understaffed they were, as if it was a joke. All in all, stay clear of this facility!

March 31, 2015

By Coleen4

The care at Royal Park was awful. I contacted the state of North Carolina. I was appalled. They did not tell me my husband had MRSA. I came in on a Sunday, and he was so sick he could hardly hold his head up; they didn’t even take care of him. I think they were more interested in collecting their money. They actually billed me for days he wasn’t even there and he was back in the hospital. He was still sick one day he couldn’t do anything and they billed me for physical therapy; he didn’t go to physical therapy. The staff was absolutely horrible. Again when I came in on that Sunday, my husband had white chalky stuff running down his mouth. I had no idea what it was. I found a nurse and she said she gave him two Tylenol; I said ‘Did you check to see if he even swallowed it?’ which he hadn’t. It was just sitting in his mouth. They took such poor care of him, they tried to convince him he was incontinent. The problem was that he would ring, and it wouldn’t come for fifteen minutes. It was a horrible experience. I would tell people to check out other facilities; there are much better facilities around.

Features of Royal Park Of Mathews

About Royal Park Of Mathews

Royal Park Of Mathews is a nursing home in Matthews, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Royal Park Of Mathews for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Royal Park Of Mathews