Applewood Nrsg & Rehab Center

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Applewood Nrsg & Rehab Center

YvonneB May 20, 2011

Visited this facility

I appreciated the warm ambiance and professional, caring staff of the Applewood Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Matteson, Illinois where my ailing grandmother-in-law received treatment following a massive stroke.

When I entered the doors, I was greeted with smiles from employees and a clean environment. As with other nursing facilities, there was security personnel in the atrium who verified identification for each visitor. It was nice that people could not just saunter in off the street. My grandmother-in-law's room and bed linen was clean each time I visited Applewood, regardless to the time of day. Furthermore, during my visits, I never failed to see a nurse or other licensed employee come in to check on her. It was apparent that my grandmother-in-law was in good hands at Applewood and she never complained about the treatment she received there.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Applewood Nrsg & Rehab Center

Applewood Nrsg & Rehab Center is a nursing home in Matteson, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Applewood Nrsg & Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Applewood Nrsg & Rehab Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Applewood Nrsg & Rehab Center