Applewood Nrsg & Rehab Center

21020 KOSTNER AVENUE, Matteson, IL, 60443

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Applewood Nrsg & Rehab Center

Jen22 July 24, 2012

The facility was clean and the staff seemed to be very attentive. They regularly took residents outside who were able to go. They also hosted game nights regularly, which seemed to be a hit with the residents. They also had a chaplain available for all families. However, the chaplain messed up my grandmother's name, which I felt was a bit disrespectful. Another aspect of the facility that was not that great was that hospice residents were not given private rooms. I wish they would have had that opportunity for a reasonable price.

YvonneB May 20, 2011

Visited this facility

I appreciated the warm ambiance and professional, caring staff of the Applewood Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Matteson, Illinois where my ailing grandmother-in-law received treatment following a massive stroke. When I entered the doors, I was greeted with smiles from employees and a clean environment. As with other nursing facilities, there was security personnel in the atrium who verified identification for each visitor. It was nice that people could not just saunter in off the street. My grandmother-in-law's room and bed linen was clean each time I visited Applewood, regardless to the time of day. Furthermore, during my visits, I never failed to see a nurse or other licensed employee come in to check on her. It was apparent that my grandmother-in-law was in good hands at Applewood and she never complained about the treatment she received there.

About Applewood Nrsg & Rehab Center

Applewood Nrsg & Rehab Center is a nursing home in Matteson, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Applewood Nrsg & Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Applewood Nrsg & Rehab Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: