Hanover House

435 AVIS AVENUE NW, Massillon, OH, 44646

Reviews of Hanover House

noWayJose September 18, 2013

Wait time of 40 minutes to get any assistace from the staff who are always working "by themselves" Only two nurses on the first floor for all the pt. Do not ask to be moved to the second floor. I was wildly impressed with 3 nurses. IF YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE A PATIENT MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE STAFFING TO CARE PROPERLY FOR THEM> I do not think that my brother should have to suffer because it is "not in the budget"

WannaErto June 23, 2011

My Grandfather has been a resident at this facility for a little over a year now. When my family first toured this facility we were impressed with the cleanliness and the size of the residents rooms. Since my Grandfather has become a resident we've been impressed with his quality of care. And with how the employees there treat him as family. And they try to keep him involved in activities at the facility as well as taking him on outings outside of the facility. The meals prepared for the residents are restaurant quality and taste good enough to please my picky Grandfather. We are very pleased with the care that he receives.

About Hanover House

Hanover House is a nursing home in Massillon, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Hanover House for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Hanover House

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Hanover House