Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Maryville

1012 Jamestown Way, Maryville, TN, 37803

Reviews of Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Maryville

lmowry June 01, 2017

I was a patient at this facility for short term physical therapy. I have worked and volunteered in several nursing homes over the years and this is by far, the nicest facility I have been in. My stay was very pleasant. The nurses and CNA were friendly and helpful, anytime I needed help with something, there were there to assist me. The therapists treated me well and helped me quickly regain my strength so I could return home. The food was tasty and hot and I loved every meal. If I ever needed to return to a facility, I would gladly come back here!
We are happy to you shared your positive experience with us. It is our honor to provide quality care.

catcarter May 15, 2017

I am currently a resident receiving rehab in this facility. The gym is readily available for me to use during the daytime. All the staff is very nice to me. The food is served warm and I can select from a wide variety of items. My bedroom offers privacy and has a great view outside my window.
We're glad you had a great experience with us. It is our honor to provide quality care.

CliffN May 11, 2017

The nursing staff took great care of my mother while she was there for rehabilitation. The therapy department met all her needs and responded quickly when an emergency arose. The food at kindred transitional care and rehabilitation - Maryville was outstanding. They provided my mother with meal alternatives that exceeded her expectations. The food choices were great and she didn't receive anything she didn't like. I felt my mother was well cared for and was provided a quiet place with privacy.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is our honor to provide quality care.

stevef April 11, 2017

I was a resident for about 2 months and I had great care from nursing and rehab staff. I was unable to stand and transfer on my own but when I left I was able to walk with my walker due to therapies hard work with me.

j00 April 07, 2017

my mom jane came on Wednesday april 5th ever since we have walked in the door everyone has been so helpful and caring and friendly. Im very impressed with the services and the staff.

We're glad you had a great experience with us. We appreciate you sharing your positive feedback with us.

PhyllisB March 15, 2017

I was here for about 4 weeks. The therapists were great. They gave me the training I needed to build the confidence to go home. The staff was so friendly and helpful. The rooms are very nice and spacious.

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you sharing your positive feedback with us.

residf March 09, 2017

The people here are very nice, I have spent a lot of time in these types of facilities, and this place is one of the best ones

Thank you for sharing your experience. It is our honor to provide quality care.

M Howard. March 09, 2017

Everything in the facility was great. I'd come back again, I've been here twice. Mary Howard

Greg Van Hook February 28, 2017

As the administrator of a small facility providing residential care for individuals with developmental disabilities, I have had the opportunity to visit residents in some of our local nursing homes and transition facilities. Kindred Care in Maryville has been, by far, my most pleasant experience. The staff and administration have been very courteous and accommodating. The facility is exceptionally clean and the environment is exceptionally pleasant. Thank you Kindred Care.

About Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Maryville

Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Maryville is a nursing home in Maryville, TN that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Maryville for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Maryville

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: