Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Maryville

Reviews of Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Maryville

4.4

April 10, 2018

By randytaylor

My mother is currently a patient in this facility. My mom receives excellent care here. There is one particular staff member that has made a great connection with her and has helped with her adjustment to the facility. All of the staff is very welcoming and friendly and the atmosphere is casual and welcoming and does not feel like any other nursing facility that I have been in. I am very pleased with the care my mother is receiving. Concordia Transitional has raised the bar for all nursing facilities and it makes me feel good that she is here.

April 10, 2018

By daniel b

I was a resident in this facility for rehabilitation and therapy. The food was very good and the staff was very nice and courteous. The physical and occupational therapists were very good and helped me get back on my feet.

By jdonathan

My wife was a long term care patient at this facility to receive end of life care. Her nurses and CNAs were kind and compassionate and her care was out of this world. I was able to focus on being there for my wife, because I knew she was loved and cared for by her staff. She was in great hands and I am so grateful for this facility and everything they have done for my family.
Thank you for your kind words. It is our honor to provide quality care.

By kward

my aunt and mother were both residents at this facility. I am very happy with the care they have received. The therapy department is great and all the therapists are personable and skilled with what they do. The rooms were so nice and clean. there was always something going on that my mother or aunt could participate in.
Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate you sharing your positive feedback with us.

By lmowry

I was a patient at this facility for short term physical therapy. I have worked and volunteered in several nursing homes over the years and this is by far, the nicest facility I have been in. My stay was very pleasant. The nurses and CNA were friendly and helpful, anytime I needed help with something, there were there to assist me. The therapists treated me well and helped me quickly regain my strength so I could return home. The food was tasty and hot and I loved every meal. If I ever needed to return to a facility, I would gladly come back here!
We are happy to you shared your positive experience with us. It is our honor to provide quality care.

April 11, 2017

By stevef

I was a resident for about 2 months and I had great care from nursing and rehab staff. I was unable to stand and transfer on my own but when I left I was able to walk with my walker due to therapies hard work with me.

About Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Maryville

We provide specialized short-term rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home, as well as long-term care in a safe, compassionate environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Maryville